Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:42 PM

Author Topic: godito wat da fak u doin on ur snoop  (Read 2211 times)

godito wat da fak u doin on ur snoop
« on: January 09, 2010, 04:15 PM »
sGodiTo-TdC`nlF rofl.
a player?lol always when ur tdc mates ask u to clanner u say no, so why r u in tdc then? get ur ass to play and no shit, or otherwise ur tdc mates get bored of u.
and your stupid comments

Offline beer

Re: godito wat da fak u doin on ur snoop
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 04:19 PM »
hehe madcrash! calm ae

drama queen iz back

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 04:23 PM »
Not never, but if you would have a little brain, you would know, that if I'm on ag, that isn't mean I can play. Well, maybe you "think" I never played any clanner.... FAIL.

Offline beer

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 04:26 PM »
well, if u are on ag that means that u can play or u are playing, waht the point of being there if isnt to play? sure u can be there and being buzy, but PLAYING, or wating for a game w/e

drama queen iz back

Offline beer

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 04:27 PM »
but lol at u guys XDDDDDDDDD war just started  :-*

drama queen iz back

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 04:33 PM »
Nah dude. I'm on ag to see if my mates are online and talk with them. Not to play. Have you ever heard of morale? :)

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 04:35 PM »
when i wanna make love i make that on bed,or evrywhere, not in ag XD

drama queen iz back

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 04:35 PM »
By the way, I won't war with anything, I'm calm^^

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 04:35 PM »
Lol beer^^

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 04:59 PM »
I can see that Crash didn't change. You're still the "fair" player i used to clanner back in time with aragorn.
If you see your clan mate only as player being able to clan with you, your bad crash.
But, no i'm not being bored of godiko and i won't be because he's not in mood for clanner.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 05:51 PM »
Ty zipp...An applaud ;)

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 05:55 PM »
"Nah dude. I'm on ag to see if my mates are online and talk with them. Not to play. Have you ever heard of morale? Smiley "
lol morale? what's the morale if u ignore ur clanmates? they ask u and u never want..
so u r in tdc for what if tdc isn't ur full of mates clan?be morale to ur clanmates and play them

same u fada, instead of sitting on the internet and catching on time all the post on tus forums you could get to ag once a year, tdc is only crazy, camel, and dog
godito and you do nothing for it

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 06:01 PM »
Actualy I played 2 games with God yesterday night and he asked me to clanner but I had to go..

We got lifes, though.. I'd rather prefer to f@#! my girlfriend than to clan with Godi :O Sometimes we have 20-30mins to play.. It's not enough to do a clanner.

However, snoop is not only a tool to track other clans and force them to play league games, don't forget that. Being in AG doesn't mean at 100% you're available to play.

From what I know, God is seeing an international top model at the moment and he HAS to spend some time in front of his webcam. It's a necessity.

Tdc is getting more active, give us time. We will do clanners more often sooner or later.

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2010, 06:37 PM »
Nothing to add to spaazi.

Exept that i do play worms, maybe not everydays like you do. And actually TdC is at the third-rate in activity.

Well, this topic is pointless. I'm closing it :)