Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:15 PM

Author Topic: I'm leaving Tdc  (Read 4338 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: I'm leaving Tdc
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 05:07 PM »
A member leaving the clan for such reasons Spaazi is outing here is pretty much against everything this clan stands for. We are here to have fun, we don`t abuse each other verbally if someone should have a bad game. I hope we can have a talk Spaazi.

When it comes to Zippo, I think most people are misjudging him completely. Sure, he is from Brazil and he is bad at English, which already makes him a hate object for many people for that reason itself. Secondly, he can appear respectless, rude and what not. But please, he is joking most of the time. Don`t take him seriously, joke back, be more layed back! Everyone who knows me knows I can`t stand jackasses, and I don`t put him into that category. Still, what he said to Spaazi is unaccaptable. Consequences will be dealt within members of the clan. Whats important is that Zippo (even though it`s really hard to see because of his extremely bad english at times) is sorry, and that he regrets over what he has done. For instance: when Zippo says in a post "sorry for something", many people might think; yeah he is sorry but he doesn`t know what he is sorry for, what a dumb f@#!. What he means though is; he is sorry for what he has done. We are all adults here, so let`s try to solve this like adults too, yes?  :-[

Big HUG to Rash, Fada, Redi, Aragorn and Gandi

Hello to you too Leroy  :) I still think about you, but appearantly not likewise?  :'( Me /ignores Leroy  :P It`s cool to see your face again though man :) Anyway, I don`t want to be a bitch now, this is nothing personal, you know I love you! But I am, as MonkeyIsland, provoked over your following sentence:
Worms won't be what it used to be, just take it easy.

I`m sick of oldschoolers who`s stopped playing the game, giving these lections over and over again. Saying things like this are demotivating for everyone who`s working within the league, especially for people like MI who puts a lot of time and effort constantly to improve both league and community. There are big opportunities here. The game has never been as active as it is now since around year 2001.  Surely there are many new players, but everyone has to start somewhere. I believe TUS is onto something big here, and that is why I`m so positive and exited, but most importantly motivated! I shall not be a hypocrit though, I`m also one of those who thought the glory wormingdays were over. But there is nothing in the way, for us to re-create those good days, and maybe create an even better community in the future. Worms might not be what it used to be, but please, speak for yourself! :D You know I respect you Leroy, but that comment does no good at all and you damn know it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:10 PM by Crazy »

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 05:35 PM »
A member leaving the clan for such reasons Spaazi is outing here is pretty much against everything this clan stands for. We are here to have fun, we don`t abuse each other verbally if someone should have a bad game. I hope we can have a talk Spaazi.

When it comes to Zippo, I think most people are misjudging him completely. Sure, he is from Brazil and he is bad at English, which already makes him a hate object for many people for that reason itself. Secondly, he can appear respectless, rude and what not. But please, he is joking most of the time. Don`t take him seriously, joke back, be more layed back! Everyone who knows me knows I can`t stand jackasses, and I don`t put him into that category. Still, what he said to Spaazi is unaccaptable. Consequences will be dealt within members of the clan. Whats important is that Zippo (even though it`s really hard to see because of his extremely bad english at times) is sorry, and that he regrets over what he has done. For instance: when Zippo says in a post "sorry for something", many people might think; yeah he is sorry but he doesn`t know what he is sorry for, what a dumb f@#!. What he means though is; he is sorry for what he has done. We are all adults here, so let`s try to solve this like adults too, yes?  :-[

Big HUG to Rash, Fada, Redi, Aragorn and Gandi

Hello to you too Leroy  :) I still think about you, but appearantly not likewise?  :'( Me /ignores Leroy  :P It`s cool to see your face again though man :) Anyway, I don`t want to be a bitch now, this is nothing personal, you know I love you! But I am, as MonkeyIsland, provoked over your following sentence:
Worms won't be what it used to be, just take it easy.

I`m sick of oldschoolers who`s stopped playing the game, giving these lections over and over again. Saying things like this are demotivating for everyone who`s working within the league, especially for people like MI who puts a lot of time and effort constantly to improve both league and community. There are big opportunities here. The game has never been as active as it is now since around year 2001.  Surely there are many new players, but everyone has to start somewhere. I believe TUS is onto something big here, and that is why I`m so positive and exited, but most importantly motivated! I shall not be a hypocrit though, I`m also one of those who thought the glory wormingdays were over. But there is nothing in the way, for us to re-create those good days, and maybe create an even better community in the future. Worms might not be what it used to be, but please, speak for yourself! :D You know I respect you Leroy, but that comment does no good at all and you damn know it.

Nothing more to add.
I believe in Crazy. If Crazy thinks that it's all missunderstanding, I believe him :).
As a leader I had to give you a warning because being a bitch to someone else is not tolerable.
For exemple: I remember sooooooooooooooo many clanner that I've played with aragorn (some with crazy in rr also :p) where my team mate made everything before dieing and I had a last move to do which even my grandma could have done but I messed it ! And trust me, everyone had the right to be mad at me !! But what makes the difference between a good clan and a random clan is that my team mate was pretty not pissed off, in fact I always was more pissed off than him ^^. And there's time when I do everything (yo elite ;-)) and my team mate just f@#! it all. These things happens more than you could ever think zippo. And by being nice with your team mate at these moments help to not do these mistakes often :). You're here to learn a little (i hope ^^) and if you can learn this I think you'll see clanner totally differently :). If you do not understand I hope a bresilan will be able to translate it for you.
I also made some come back and it is very very frustrating when you know you could have done this move sooo easily in past and you know that at the moment you cannot do it. Try to have a little more empathy :).

Offline Ray

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 06:53 PM »
Nice post Crazy, also motivates me! :) Deserved an applaud, so did Zippeur. :P

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 07:51 PM »
zippo is a cyber bully xD
worm and learn

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 08:45 PM »
i love u crazy ;*

Offline beer

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 09:35 PM »

thats not true, he cant make a joke, if he lose a clanner vs me for exemple, he comes to msn, spaming me telling me reason with no sence to tryign explain that wasnt his fail. lmao, even if he was in other clan, always the same. he doesnt know how to lose a match.
anyway im ok with him, but these things make evryone mad
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 09:37 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 10:16 PM »
beer i think u sux ;D

Zippo>>>>>>> multiple > beer ;DDDD

(lose vs u) really stress me because u sux ;D

and i really dislike lose for sux ppls xD

Offline beer

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 11:05 PM »
np

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 06:08 AM »
I LOVE the way you speak English ZiPpO. It is amazing you try to communicate anyway no matter how much you know English. Seriously, very nice :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 09:40 AM »
;* MI

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 02:38 PM »
Well.... I'm agreeing with Crazy, Zippeur, but also with Leroy, Beer and TheDoGG.
I know Zippo very well, and he is usually seem to be annoying. But 90% he is joking. However I don't like too much his jokes, but he isn't like this. He cares too much about clanners, because noone likes to lose, like me, like you all. Better win than lose. As I said, I care about league/clanners too, but in fact, if someone do mistakes, noone should act like Zippo did. Just speak about it calmly maybe and it's all. Zippo has his own mistakes, but no1 perfect here. Everyone has his own mistakes, and etc....
So I say give to Zippo one more chance. And everyone should stop acting like this (I mean Zippo, Doggy, Beer, Leroy). I don't like "wars", also in TdC forum I think we don't need these actings..etc. So let's stop it guys, dudes, mates!
****CLOSED FOR ME****

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 03:11 PM »
lol ;P

i no speak english ;P

is fun ;P

i joking ;P

Kk Spaazi come back !  :P

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 03:46 PM »
Agreed!

Offline rash

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 06:36 PM »
i'm a bit in late on this thread and i guess everything is already said !!
And about clanner, for sure we prefer win than lose, we won't blame you for a win and we won't also blame u for a lose. So since we don't put any pressure on u during clanner, don't put pressure on ur team mate !!

And now i just need a f@#!ing new pc to play again ahhhhhh

ps: heya Leroy !!! sup !

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 10:23 PM »
I'm sorry but my decision stands.

And btw I didn't post to make a debate on who's with Zippo, who's with me.

Crazy's first objective was to get Tdc active, and I agree with him.
A clan that isn't active, that isn't playing clanners is more a group than a clan.
Zippo is very active and will certainly help Tdc in clanners. That's the point.

I wish you good luck to all. Thanks for the short stay in a clan with such history.