Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:18 PM

Author Topic: I'm leaving Tdc  (Read 4336 times)

Offline Spaazi

I'm leaving Tdc
« on: November 25, 2009, 03:25 AM »
Apparently I can reach back the skills I had.
As I want to play worms to have fun, I'll leave now so I won't lose to many clanners.

Thanks for the welcome, I know I leave quickly but I'll play solo.

Best of luck to Tdc. Thanks to dogg and special thanks to Crazy.

Offline beer

Re: I'm leaving Tdc
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 03:28 AM »
dumb zippo vsf ;<

drama queen iz back

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 04:17 AM »
awww :~(

i dont make nothing ;P

i just say to him than i dont knew that cant play roping games ;O

u play good on the t17 ;P

we lost because lost ;P nothing because u!

wxw ok u sux but np ;P

i'm stressed bro ;P dont leave xD

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 04:26 AM »
u wins 2 t17 against me ;P

u good on this scheme ;D

but only need say to me u cant rope....

I do not behave well with me even more defeats against two noobs xD

I like you, I said even the crazy.

sorry for something.

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 07:38 AM »
Zippo, saying to a clan member he sucks is not the TdC spirit. It's not that way the clan was and it's not the way I want the clan to be.
This is the first and last warning for you. Next time I heard about you getting stressed and insulting one of your team mate. You're out. Is this enough clear ?
Spaazi, we are playing for fun. I soooo don't care about our ranking. The goal is to have fun. It's a game !
I'm starting to wondering if zippo got it. Maybe it's not a clan for you zippo.
I hope you still want to play with us spaazi  :(.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 09:23 AM »
Ey Spaazi..... Sorry to hear this, but I agree with Zippeur :) You shouldn't leave cos your rank and etc. You will get back your skills and so on. You took a long break, so don't wonder if you don't have the skills you want. But it's more important, that you will get back those skills :) Believe me, and cooooome baaaack :D

And to Zippo : He doesn't suck. He just need to get back his skills. And try to change your mentality^^ (Since it's not good for Zippeur, you got a warn).

Zippeur : I care about the rankings too somehow (not the most important, but yes, I care, at least about my rankings, not TdC rankings. Of course winning is better than losing, that's why i care about clanners etc.) Anyway I think it's not problem if Zippo is caring about the rankings, but the mentality is important.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 09:52 AM »
sorry for something.
[/quote]

Offline rU`

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 10:10 AM »
Hello Tdc! how are you my old lovely clan mates
I still can't believe how did you let this crappy player in your clan (yes, you Zippo)
He just got "better" and now he thinks hes kinG of Wermz because most of the good and oldschool players are gone, lol.
Zippo, I can say that you suck too, because you don't beat me and you usually quitted before losing lol, how lame (in funners tho) You are not a legend, you dont play since 2002, you never played w:2, you are a liar. (lol@ Anubis nick) I can recall your n00b W:A days as ASWxZiPPo and that was in 2007 or 2008 when you were not able to attach 3 ropes in a row. I know your just joking sometimes, but its gotten already boring. I can see your hypocrite attitude in every single ":P" emoticon that you post. If you want to get sum respect start to show yours towards the people.
Big HUG to Rash, Fada, Redi, Aragorn and Gandi. I miss the tdc forum chatting, hehe

Sorry for the offtopic, Spaazi, I don't know you but I've seen your nick many times, I know your an old player. Worms won't be what it used to be, just take it easy. This is a game, just for fun.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 10:44 AM »
lol leroy sux XD

u big liar xD

cueshark make 1 movie in 2006 xD have 1 game against random00 or rambo in this video with my team ASWxAnarquistas ;P

xD

u dont know lie leroy ;D

u is a big noob ;P

u just say this shit because i pwn u xD

and u hate it ;D

Zippo>Leroy xDDD

crazy know me old times xD

since wacl cl2k ;P

in 2007 cl2k dont work ;P

how crazy know me?

shut up xD

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 10:47 AM »
lol leroy sux XD

u big liar xD

cueshark make 1 movie in 2006 xD have 1 game against random00 or rambo in this video with my team ASWxAnarquistas ;P

xD

u dont know lie leroy ;D

u is a big noob ;P

u just say this shit because i pwn u xD

and u hate it ;D

Zippo>Leroy xDDD

crazy know me old times xD

since wacl cl2k ;P

in 2007 cl2k dont work ;P

how crazy know me?

shut up xD

Ahh if i play since 2007 ;O OOooo my god 2 years and i pwn u ;OOOO its soo bad for u ;P and for all oldschools xDDDD

Offline rU`

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 01:16 PM »
when have u "pwned" me? nah I talk about your attitude not about your skills, you got an obsesion :-*
Your nothing special Zippo, you always avoided me when I used to play league like many dumb zillians...
I'm retired, now I'm pro at other game :o once again the debate is about your behaviour.
Show any proof and don't make me search in my hd backup from some replays of us  ::)
Shut up n don't make me come back  :-\
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 01:37 PM »
Worms won't be what it used to be, just take it easy. This is a game, just for fun.

We believe on making a better community here Leroy. We believe in improving and I believe (3rd believe) the community has improved a lot from what it was before (as you mentioned, probably it was eden back then)

You can't expect just sit and wait right there and expect someone, someday make a change. This game not only has nothing less than other games, but also has many things more.

Shut up n don't make me come back  :-\

If you really can come back, do it right now. All this community needs is love  :-*
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 02:13 PM »
i agree with u MI!!

i Dont make nothing here!!

I asked sorry to spaazi ... was the first to come here to asked sorry after he asked to leave and leroy came to offend ... This here is a forum for my clan not a forum for people like him to insult me.

I am a human and flawed.

But not to lie my time worms'm not no child to do such nonsense.

sorry for the English!

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 02:20 PM »
Noooon mec tu deconnes!! Reste dans le clan ! Pour une fois que j'avais un compatriote francophone  :(
Serieux tu t'en fou de ce que raconte zippo, on organise un vote et demain il est jarté du clan, il s'est deja fait viré d'autres clan comme ça, et je prefer jouer avec qqun de sympa qu'avec un mec ki pass sa vie a insulter les autres ou à vouloir gagner a tout prix!

Zippo you f@#!ing kid ! Stop acting like this, you make people leave you really sux ! If you care that much about clanning and wining go join another clan, if i had to choose between you and Spaazi, I would choose Spaazi for sure..
Spaazi, stay plz m8  :P

Offline beer

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 02:46 PM »
as i said for u spaa tdc isnt like that..
lmao @ zippo legend XDDD

drama queen iz back