Forums
May 21, 2024, 01:33 PM

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Crazy

I'm sorry
« on: October 31, 2013, 12:55 AM »
I joined AG to play a clanner with avirex, for dt, while still being in TdC on TUS and without letting any of my clanmates know about me leaving. I'm opening this thread too late, and on the wrong subforum. I've wanted a change in my situation on worms for a long period now, and I had been considering leaving TdC for the past six months or so. Leaving TdC is not easy though, it's a  really tough decision to make. What might seem to be something I decided to over the night, is far from the truth. I have hesitated to take the step on opening the thread, and I have hesitated to talk about it with fada. I could have contacted him and let him know about my thoughts, but I didnt do it. My hesitation and my own stupidity has given me a bitter end in the clan, and a very disrespectful behaviour from my side. I'm really, really sorry :( I don't know what to say Fada. I love TdC with all my heart, I always have and I always will. I hope you can believe me when I say that

Offline Husk

Re: I'm sorry
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 03:25 AM »
don't worry about it crazy. u've been in tdc for years, people need a change every now and then. looking up to clanner ya guys! <3 u bro

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 06:55 AM »
I can't believe any tdc guys will be mad at you, tdc vs mm/dt clanners are best wa memories for me xD doesn't matter which side u r on

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Hussar

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 08:57 AM »
have a good time there Crazy :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 10:32 AM »
your person represent all TdC history even dont being You bigger than the clan, You are a huge part of it.

TUS needs to shake the pieces, like chess, to get a new moment in clan leagues, so relax and hf in dt clan, mate!

Offline theredi

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 02:57 PM »
people changes, if they wouldnt life would be so boring, sometimes its wonderfull and sometimes frightening, i`ve always talked many bad things to ppl who left us, but nowadays im gonna just wish u good luck and have fun, maybe u left without any explanation but what would it really changed? i dont know, every case is different, life is easy but ppl make it so complicated

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 03:22 PM »
that wasn't fos speech

Offline theredi

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 03:53 PM »
u wanna talk about it outside then?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 06:45 PM »
that wasn't fos speech
You are trying too hard, man.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:47 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline ANO

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 06:52 PM »
people who talk about FoS are inferior

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 07:06 PM »
fos party!

Offline ANO

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 07:39 PM »
 :D

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 08:39 PM »
He's trying so hard at the jokes ;D

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 12:05 AM »
jk

Offline philie

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 07:29 PM »
wow, that's something i really would have never expected.
to make it easier for everyone, maybe dt should change their name and add a "Clan": dTC
anyway crazy: gl there and lots of fun.