Forums
May 03, 2024, 11:54 AM

Author Topic: I'm sorry  (Read 3468 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: I'm sorry
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 09:09 PM »
to make it easier for everyone, maybe dt should change their name and add a "Clan": dTC
Shots fired

Offline rash

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 11:30 PM »
arf its always sad to see a member leave and its even worst when its a old member who helped us a lot to make what TdC is.
U were there when the clan had is hard period of activity, etc... to pass through.
So dont worry we wont be mad at you and we understand that u want to move towards new horizons
i hope u will have fun with dt !
and i hope we will be able to play some rr again if i can get my ass to ag lol

Offline Csongi

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 11:58 PM »
CRA2Y YOU ARE THE REAL MAN !!! YOU DONT HAGVE TO BEE SORRY ! YOU ASSDASADAAAA TAKE CARE !:! ASEDKL
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline magic

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 12:21 AM »
CRA2Y YOU ARE THE REAL MAN !!! YOU DONT HAGVE TO BEE SORRY ! YOU ASSDASADAAAA TAKE CARE !:! ASEDKL
glucose for him plz.

Offline avirex

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 04:38 AM »
Zipper was annoyed with the way crazy left...

i would like to say that was not crazy's intentions at all... 

zipper entered AG and seen crazy with dt tags, before crazy ever made a post...

but that was all my fault, i was practically begging crazy to put tags on, and to clanner with me... i told him he can minimize in between turns and write his "goodbye" thread...  he honestly did not want to do it... it took over 20 minutes of me begging, and trying to convince him..    he really felt bad the way it went down...   

good to see everyone else is ok with his move!! mainly he wanted to be in a clan with me, and i wanted to be in a clan with him!! we are going to have cum loads of fun together!  sorry to have stole him from you guys!! any clan is lucky to have him, so im sure it stings a bit!! sorry!! but we will clanner soon!!! glhf

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 07:45 AM »
mainly he wanted to be in a clan with me

he is rly crazy then xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline rash

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 07:46 AM »
if its your fault, u must pay the consequences !!
u stole us Crazy so in exchange Avirex has to join TdC !!
So if Crazy wanna be in the same clan as u, he will have to join TdC again  ;) :D

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 07:53 AM »
+1 to exchange avirex xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 05:25 PM »
lol statik would love that ;(

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2013, 11:09 PM »
Have fun in dt, Bård :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2013, 04:33 AM »
DarkOne exchange to dP please. Not because we don't love TdC, but DarkOne needs to be in the same clan as me. :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline rash

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2013, 11:02 AM »
liesss ! d1 cant leave TdC...but u can join us MI  ;) :D ;D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2013, 10:10 PM »

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2013, 02:12 AM »
DarkOne exchange to dP please. Not because we don't love TdC, but DarkOne needs to be in the same clan as me. :)

Guess that settles it, then! There should be a clan where 2 people, seperated by different clans should be able to go to and be in the same clan together. We'll call it WBT (We Belong Together)

Or did I just make it sound weird and uncomfortable? :o

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2013, 05:29 AM »
This thread is started by Crazy. The standard is set to another level, so relax ;D
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.