Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:32 PM

Author Topic: New site?  (Read 2646 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: New site?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 07:36 PM »
Thx Spaazi, but it's not my decision. If Crazy says yes, then i will do :p

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 07:38 PM »
By the way, i didn't say that it's bad, I said that it's old, no more refreshes...etc. That's why i said that I can do a new site if TdC guys want.

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 08:24 PM »
Tell me if you can find a good free host.   :-\

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 12:47 PM »
Well to make clear some things.
First, everyone is free to post here. And I do not want to see some useless/kid fight about nothing that really matters in this forum.
Secondly, even if he's not the best web devolper of the web I thank beer who's offering his help even if he's not a TdCer. There are not a lot of people offering their help for nothing !
Last thing, and I'm sure crazy won't take it bad, but to be honest the decision of making or not a new website is not Crazy one. It's rash and mine. We are the founders, we've managed this clan for more than 2 years so I hope even if I'm inactive I've the right to tell if rather I want or not a new website.
The fact is we already have a website which is quite complete (hello inner league....). And I do not want a new one. Mini's website is very good and I really thank him for that. But I must agree that we should make the site a little more active !

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 12:56 PM »
I just figured out that was godito who was offering his help... I must go back to my bed lol !

Offline Crazy

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2009, 01:03 PM »
Well to make clear some things.
First, everyone is free to post here. And I do not want to see some useless/kid fight about nothing that really matters in this forum.
Secondly, even if he's not the best web devolper of the web I thank beer who's offering his help even if he's not a TdCer. There are not a lot of people offering their help for nothing !
Last thing, and I'm sure crazy won't take it bad, but to be honest the decision of making or not a new website is not Crazy one. It's rash and mine. We are the founders, we've managed this clan for more than 2 years so I hope even if I'm inactive I've the right to tell if rather I want or not a new website.
The fact is we already have a website which is quite complete (hello inner league....). And I do not want a new one. Mini's website is very good and I really thank him for that. But I must agree that we should make the site a little more active !

I agree with everything being said here, and I also told him (godito, not beer) to speak with you about this Fada, as I had nothing to do with this :) just to make that clear...

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2009, 03:47 PM »
Hey it's okay. I just asked you guys, if it would be a good idea or not. But as Zippeur said, he doesn't want a new site. It's okay, anyway ask me for everything, if I can, I will help you guys :) And also thx :) And "fights"... It's okay, nothing special between me and Beer :)