Forums
May 09, 2024, 12:29 AM

Author Topic: next update, repair the error.  (Read 550 times)

Offline j0hny

next update, repair the error.
« on: September 06, 2013, 07:20 PM »
I write for the peoples who make updates for this game, sorry if I wrong a board.
I found a mistake which is difficult for me to play, namely, I mean the option ctrl + home (center screen) is very useful for large maps, often use this option, but while so familiar "plop" the player must teleport and here there is a problem because you can't move the mouse while enabled ctrl + home, and every time I need to turn off, which is terribly annoying.

Might be able to fix it, thx in any case.
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Rogi

Re: next update, repair the error.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 07:42 PM »
I write for the peoples who make updates for this game, sorry if I wrong a board.
I found a mistake which is difficult for me to play, namely, I mean the option ctrl + home (center screen) is very useful for large maps, often use this option, but while so familiar "plop" the player must teleport and here there is a problem because you can't move the mouse while enabled ctrl + home, and every time I need to turn off, which is terribly annoying.

Known problem, users said it many times on our forume. So, please, use search before posting something.
I guess DeadCode,  CyberShadow know about it,  and i hope they will repair it in the future ;D  Just wait it...  only infinity... xD
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 08:10 PM by Rogi »
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline j0hny

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM »

Known problem, users said it many times on our problem. So, please, use search before posting something.
I guess DeadCode,  CyberShadow know about it,  and i hope they will repair it in the future ;D  Just wait it...  only infinity... xD

Ah sorry, I didn't know that here is already a post :)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.

Offline StepS

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 10:30 AM »
come on guys, stop posting about it.
It has been officially confirmed that it's fixed for the next update. In addition, pressing Home button will also bring back the homing cursor to the worm.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline j0hny

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 12:01 PM »
Again I'm sorry, I did not know that this a problem is already filed  :-[