Forums
May 03, 2024, 04:48 PM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21196 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: About AHK
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2011, 06:23 PM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Maciej

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2011, 06:24 PM »
Darkz is right, with script it's possible to get faster taps, but you must be able to play finger roll properly anyway (if we are talking about roping, who cares about mad pressing spaces)
I am really not in the topic about the informatics stuffs, and don't really know how it works, but if it only checks how fast are your taps, it's too weak xd
but I can be your tester if you want, just find me on AG, and btw, do I need have PX on? I have never used it yet.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2011, 06:27 PM »
Now tell us your awesome fr story.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Random00

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2011, 06:36 PM »
n1 Sniper, you nailed it ;D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2011, 07:10 PM »
Now tell us your awesome fr story.

still always better to talk about FR, than about cheating, your only story about worms

I checked it with Immortal, I guess he will post results here

edit: and btw, I noticed that with PX worms works much faster, for example minimizing, even if I don't use it ("OFF"), but game lags a bit ;/
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:38 PM by Maciej »

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 07:32 PM »
wait a minute... maciej uses finger roll? i never knew that!! lol

and, i would have to admit darkz taps in one section were mimicked exact each time in that replay.. i would love to think darks does not cheat.. but being as close with anubis as he is, i would say its more then possible.

specially seeing as he is trying to defend this new prog to catch the cheaters...

i think this prog is great, and maybe its not a 100% piece of evidence, but its a good damn start....

im waiting for immortals post after he analyze some pplz

Offline Peja

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 07:41 PM »
sry but i dont get what this programm makes, can somebody pls explain it to me?

offtopic:

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline darKz

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 07:49 PM »
avi don't get me wrong, I'm defending my own cause here because I don't use any tools besides Keychange and don't wanna be labeled a cheater just because I can tap fast. That's all. :P

Edit: I think if this program got accepted by the community it would do some good and more bad changes. Since it's inaccurate it could start a witch hunt.. You get what I mean right?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:56 PM by darKz »
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 08:02 PM »
avi don't get me wrong, I'm defending my own cause here because I don't use any tools besides Keychange and don't wanna be labeled a cheater just because I can tap fast. That's all. :P

Edit: I think if this program got accepted by the community it would do some good and more bad changes. Since it's inaccurate it could start a witch hunt.. You get what I mean right?

Or everyone could just stop fr.  
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:04 PM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2011, 08:02 PM »
K, I'm done testing:

This program can give false positives but when they happen they are obvious, because they happen very rarely, I only got a few and it was only on shadows, not scrolls, they're very hard to achieve and you need a lucky dual tap (when space hits the switch twice in one down), I've seen people incorporate the lucky dual tap into their roping but then again it only happened at most once or twice in a warmer turn, and I'm speaking about two or three people anyway.

So conclusion: this does help detect cheaters.

edit: dubc is right, FR as a gimmick is fine, but my god, some of you talk about it as if learning to FR was some sort of achievement...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:04 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 08:11 PM »
thats my thing too ropa, im sure some ppl tap quick enough that the prog (i have not tried it, or even px) would detect a cheat, but as you said.. its so rare that we have nothing to worry about there... if someone does 1 tap out of say 3 ttrr games of his that sets off a cheat, its probably safe to assume he just has fats taps, and one set off the 'cheat detector'

but if you get a guy that every shadow, or swing, tap whatever its setting off detections it may be a problem...

do you have something you would like to tell the community darkz?  :p haha jk..

but we will find out soon enough

Offline darKz

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 08:19 PM »
You guys seem to be forgetting that the AHK script is not a tapping script. It's changing the mechanics, which doesn't guarantee super fast taps..

::)

Edit: I'm not even going to answer on that post Dub.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:21 PM by darKz »
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 08:21 PM »
You guys seem to be forgetting that the AHK script is not a tapping script. It's changing the mechanics, which doesn't guarantee super fast taps..
::)

But it allows for no mistake FR, which basically any kid with a minimun of 2 fingers can achieve maximun tap speed in 5 minutes.
(correct me if you think I'm wrong)
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 08:25 PM »
its seems like you have something to hide tbh

Offline darKz

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 08:41 PM »
avi I'm not Komo, you're not going to see me get mad here so you may as well cut the trolling.

I just warmed for 15 minutes, not saying I'm in a good shape but this is about as fast as I could get.. Analyze this one please.
~ Dubc 2010