Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:03 AM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21041 times)

Offline darKz

Re: About AHK
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2011, 05:27 PM »
lol @ playing the smart boy now.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2011, 06:20 PM »
whos playing anything???   i thought this was all pretty obvious...

your the only one making this into something that its not...

your first argument was that its not accurate enough to accuse people, then you changed your argument to it wont catch everyone, only some.....

so im confused what the f@#! your point it, all i know for sure is your acting suspicious and it bothers you when i bring that up...

lets just wait for immortals results...

btw: if you want, ill post the MSN log darkz.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2011, 06:35 PM »
What is everyones problem? It won't catch every cheater but even if it catches one cheater then I think it is a huge success. Thanks for your time working on something like this Immortal.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Husk

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2011, 07:49 PM »
lets just wait for immortals results...

btw: if you want, ill post the MSN log darkz.

please don't, we hav better things to do than read ur msn conversations xD

Offline Immortal

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2011, 07:52 PM »
Let's just wait for DarkZ posting a real PX warmer game. I don't think he will..

Offline avirex

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2011, 10:21 PM »
like what husk? changing your name to herpes :X

and yes dub, exactly... if the prog can take one criminal off the streets, then its well worth it, imo..

sure it cant catch everyone, and sure there are other ways to cheat then just AHK... but f@#! it, maybe it can detect some cheaters and that will be a +

and for the record, i do not think darkz cheats.

Offline darKz

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2011, 10:36 PM »
The most important question now is. Do you realize that the process of holding down one space and pressing the other space is very likely to happen in a larger time frame than 0.02 seconds?

What makes you think it's all happening in two frames?

And once you come to realize that I'm right, how does this PX script help detecting AHK script users?
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2011, 10:37 PM »
im with avi and dubc.  it seems WN now is infested with roping progs.  time to bring the wrongdoers to justice.

Offline avirex

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2011, 10:41 PM »
darks....  what dont you get? everyone agrees that its not going to catch every single AHK user.... what dont u get about that? seriously?...  your being like komo, wont stop until people admit your right.... llol

here darkz, your right...

but lets say it only catches 1 AHK user out of 100.... will that be a bad thing?

peja, lets direct connect elite.. i hsoted already join me 72.209.46.150

Offline Maciej

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2011, 10:44 PM »
but lets say it only catches 1 AHK user out of 100.... will that be a bad thing?

always better than nothing, anyway it's always some kind of fear for cheaters

Offline darKz

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2011, 11:29 PM »
So you agree that the anticheat script cannot, by any means, tell if someone is using the AHK script, yet you still think it can expose someone. Makes sense..

What it does expose is fast tapping. What AHK does is not grant fast taps.

Now go ahead and say I'm pointing out the obvious again.. I still think you didn't understand completely, otherwise you would agree.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2011, 03:41 AM »
ok, i guess ropa and everyone else can not understand either...

ok, darkz, your right.. everyone else is wrong, this script will never work..........

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2011, 06:55 AM »
On top of that he went offline in the middle of our discussion which makes him a legitimate suspect of being a pussy. IMO of course.

hahahahahahaha, that made me laugh so hard... we all know avi is a pussy bitch, anyway...

I feel like I missed something.. did something happen to trigger all this suspicion?  I've never heard of this Px or AHK thing... I'm so lost... All i know is I keep thinking of the p90x workout system whenever i see PX
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2011, 07:13 AM »
komo, when did i say finger rolling is cheating? i said finger rolling with AHK is cheating...

but those who finger roll, and use AHK to bypass the f@#!ing games space bar timing is cheating... what dont u get?

There shouldn't be a comma after "finger roll" because by using this you seperate FR and AHK, do you know what I mean? If you meant both at same time, then you shouldn't use a comma.

and WHY are you typing with all SORTS of caps, it seems like YOU are really trying to get YOUR POINT across, about something that i ALREADY f@#!ING know.

When I use caps like that it's for emphasis on specific words, it's like the tone in someones voice, do you understand what I mean? And if it was something you already knew then you wouldn't be having this discussion with Rene.

i even said the exact same thing in MSN to darkz, but he kept saying i dont understand, and im ignorant, dumb, etc... thats why i signed off... and also because i was drunk... and i like darkz, and did not wanna say anymore then i already have, cuz i can be a drunk prick... so, call me a pussy all you want darkz.

I've read the log, and the things you typed show you are misunderstood some of the things he said, you said you were drunk, no one is perfect, so what?

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2011, 11:36 AM »
I didnt read all the msgs, just some, about how ahk workz.

Its possible to manually set is space released or not. For example, script that will catch space pressing, and set that space releasing time to 0.5 seconds (i dont rly know what time is better). If space released too early it will manually set it back for remaining time.

Also possible to catch too early space releasing, and log the cheater or watever
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:39 AM by Zed »