Forums
April 27, 2024, 04:46 PM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21033 times)

Offline avirex

Re: About AHK
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2011, 11:41 AM »
i have already agreed that i dont understand... its obvious me, maciej, ropa, dub-c, immortal, husk, thewalrus, and anyone else who posted in this thread do not understand.

its also obvious darkz and komo are the only ones that understand AHK bypasses w:a's default space timing. that intelligent paint skills picture shined a bright light on the subject, where would any of us have been without that.

the script will NEVER (komo's emphasis) catch ANY cheaters.

and darkz DOES NOT seem like he is either covering up for himself, or for others.

komo, thanks for telling me what a f@#!ing comma is you NERD.

there, now i have agreed with everything you 2 freaks have had to say, now can i just say...

lets wait until Immortal and his coding friends uncover a way to check old replays... (then maybe we will see who darkz is covering up for) :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2011, 12:38 PM »
Mablak also qualified the idea as mediocre, he did so in one of the few posts he chooses to share with us.

Well, I wonder if we'll live to see someone complaining about this tool, but someone whose never been acussed of cheating. So far, we ain't go that person in this thread, we can only wait.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2011, 12:51 PM »
I wasn't accused of cheating ropa lol, neither was Mablak...

Offline darKz

« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2011, 02:08 PM »
I was accused of cheating by avirex, which doesn't count because I learned that I can't take him seriously even on a serious matter like in this very thread. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2011, 02:23 PM »
i never accused you, i said your acting suspicious.... your accusing yourself, and all though i was hesitant to believe your were a cheater, you have more then convinced me now.

please take me serious in this moment, and then never again... i truly do believe you have something to hide, and more then likely have cheated in league in more then one occasion.

Offline darKz

« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2011, 02:30 PM »
Eat this then you bad mannered mofo, I never cheated in leagues, not once in my life. So stop bringing me in connection with cheating without any proof at hand, it's f@#!ing rude and damages my reputation as an honest and fair player which I worked hard for over all those years for no f@#!ing reason.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2011, 02:32 PM »
you have convinced me. case closed

Offline avirex

« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2011, 02:34 PM »
avi don't get me wrong, I'm defending my own cause here because I don't use any tools besides Keychange and don't wanna be labeled a cheater just because I can tap fast. That's all. :P

this was the funniest quote by you, and then you followed it up with some crappy warmer with shitty taps.. lol

Offline darKz

« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2011, 02:38 PM »
Did you watch the 2nd replay I posted? Guess not.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2011, 02:40 PM »
i think thats my point, you have been nothing but defensive since the start of this thread.... posting pics, replays, replies, and whatever the f@#! else.. lol

did you expect making a replay with the most notorious cheater on worms was going to prove that you are not a cheater, and this script is not worthy of catching one?

but ok, im done with this thread..

i think your a cheater, and you want to continue defending yourself, and knocking a script that will catch cheaters... cool..

im not going to respond to this thread anymore.

edit: let me just say darkz, im not the only one that thinks ur behavior towards all this is extremely bizarre, i guess im just the only one who is a 'rude mannered mofo' to speak up about it
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:44 PM by avirex »

Offline darKz

« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2011, 02:56 PM »
I posted all that shit here to prove that the script Immortal wrote will not catch cheaters, it's plain wrong to think it will. I can't stand the fact that you guys are all like "WOOO YEAH THIS WILL BRING DOWN CHEATERS!" when most of the guys who said that don't understand what both of these scripts actually do. That's way different than "being defensive" imo.

If I were a cheater wouldn't it be better to just shut up, wait and see? But I'm not going to do that, guess why.

I'd happily see myself proven wrong about all this, it's just not going to happen with that script as it is.
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2011, 03:04 PM »
did you expect making a replay with the most notorious cheater on worms was going to prove that you are not a cheater, and this script is not worthy of catching one?
gospel

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2011, 04:34 PM »
I start thinking that you avirex really don't care about it all, just want to get high number of posts, lol.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Online Peja

« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2011, 04:47 PM »
I start thinking that you avirex really don't care about it all, just want to get high number of posts, lol.

I start thinking that you kaleu aka sniper  really don't care about it all, just want to get high number of posts, lol.

Offline Immortal

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2011, 05:03 PM »

I start thinking that you kaleu aka sniper  really don't care about it all, just want to get high number of posts, lol.
I start thinking that-- nvm