Forums
April 27, 2024, 04:48 PM

Author Topic: About AHK  (Read 21034 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: About AHK
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2011, 04:18 PM »
There are many cheaters around there.

Just wait for that PX Anticheat tool, so we'll all finally have the evidences we needed to point out the cheaters.
And if they stop cheating after the release, we'll see it quite easly.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline darKz

« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2011, 04:20 PM »
Man I can't believe you're still saying I cover up for someone. Can't you f@#!ing read avirex? Either that or you're lacking a big deal of common sense.. Just so incredible lol.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2011, 04:23 PM »
when did i say that again???

all i said is its still suspicious... and hate to break it to you, but it is...

why "cant you believe"  i still think its suspicious? because you have komo backing you up like a sock puppet? (lol muppet, good times)

or because you posted a replay with anubis????

but when did i even mention your name, let alone say your covering up for anyone in my latest post???... darkz, your very defensive, i realize this is a touchy subject for you, but try to relax.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2011, 04:38 PM »
well , im not rly that new , ive been playing for 5 years , and imo its enough time to know good enough to the most of the ppl who is "walking" around this game atm

but well... im gonna shoot myself cos i havent been playing worms a half of my life ,  and im emo .

xDDD

Offline Crazy

« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2011, 04:38 PM »
Big mistake starting this thread without the program actually working properly. These "discussions" are only splitting the community, and I feel sorry for dark whos name and reputation is being damaged as a result of it. Lock the thread and when/if immortal have something 100% legit ready, we can reopen the matter?

Ps: I still love you avi, but I cannot give you my support on this one. I hope im still your boytoy :-[

Do not lock this thread, allow us to debate and let things come out of said debate.

Crazy, please go do campaign somewhere else and for the love of god, stop backsteat moderating this forum. I understand you just rather we all lived happily in rainbow land and wore just skirts, but good things can come out from heated up debates, there's no reason to lock this thread as long as it's kept insult free, so if you cannot cope with a bit of hostiltiy or passive-agressiveness towards a debate then I suggest you find another thread in which you are more comfortable.

I don`t need anyone to wear any skirts ropa, I`m more then satisfied after wacking off to a picture of you halfnude enjoying the sun.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2011, 04:42 PM »
darkz, your very defensive
It's true, and that is suspicious (nothing against you DarkZ, but your behaviour on this thread tends to be hidding something).
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline avirex

« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2011, 04:44 PM »
hahahhahahah +1 crazy, great post! llolol... now im gonna go wack too! :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2011, 04:45 PM »

I don`t need anyone to wear any skirts ropa, I`m more then satisfied after wacking off to a picture of you halfnude enjoying the sun.

I'm glad of being of use
anyway, I'm sure you got my point
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2011, 04:48 PM »
rofl!! u will be in a heaven when i post pics to the sexy league crazy!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2011, 07:15 PM »
Thanks for digging up that thread Ryan, I totally forgot I was "Der Förster" on FB for a while, good memories. :D

Now I don't know if you read it but Anubis admitted to cheating while aliasing, which is an entirely different story. He probably didn't play league games while under an alias.

Many of you seem to think Anubis has been cheating all this time.. Which is sad imo.
Cheating + While Aliasing = No Longer Cheating?  Lets be honest cheating is cheating, Anubis cheated, hes already taken heat for it, but that's not what this is about.  Anubis already got his long ago.  I just found this to be a curious defense.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2011, 07:56 PM »
Quite a lot but like I said the benefits don't justify to keep it in W:A imo.

Well, I disagree with that. But we can stop de-railing this thread because things like Muguard are unlikely to ever happen in WA.

Remapping windows key to spacebar?
How is that legit? Use the damn spacebar!

I'm on a laptop and the spacebar is keylocked. Are you trolling me or what?  :o

Worst excuse :p, i had to learn how to rope again with keylock, so! u are just making it easir for u. neways u can use anothern ot based on AHK program to remap so ur point's  kinda silly.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:04 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline darKz

« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2011, 08:14 PM »
Alright so I'm acting suspicious, that's your opinion.

Some of you are a bunch of dumbf@#!s who can't read and say things which are uncalled for, that's my opinion.

End of story.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Rok

« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2011, 08:24 PM »
Worst excuse :p, i had to learn how to rope again with keylock, so! u are just making it easir for u. neways u can use anothern ot based on AHK program to remap so ur point's  kinda silly.

So because you bothered to re-learn roping with keylock (kudos, btw) that makes it the only blessed way? AFAIK remapping is acceptable among majority of wormers. Call me lazy if you want.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2011, 08:47 PM »
TUS stats: 2 Fights per day.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Immortal

« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2011, 09:13 PM »
TUS stats: 2 Fights per day.
I lol'd
Why did I get 1 reputation point by posting this ? No rly, more posts = more reputation? Guys let's spam now