Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:13 PM

Author Topic: alias  (Read 5483 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: alias
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2014, 02:32 PM »
W:A is a game, TUS is a serious league.

I see a contradiction in there. :D

I was so excited to see Anubis post in such a thread..
You certainly are the best aliaser WA ever known. I was hoping for some tutorial at least ! :D
@topic: lol
Sorry couldn't resist :p

I have taught everything I know to Statik/Sir-J. ;)

Offline Fenice

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2014, 03:26 PM »

You people still think that there is no problem?

Yea, this is what happens when people are too lazy to find out who's their opponent. I mean, I get your point, it's confusing, but if you're not sure who's your opponent, is it too hard to ask -like you did, gj-? On the other hand, I'd support a "play with your tus nickname" rule.  That might be the best solution in order to avoid this inconvenient.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:28 PM by Fenice »

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2014, 05:19 PM »
First, Fenice f@#! u

Second: is ren usin' 2 nicks on tus? i mean, does he have 2 accounts? if he does, he can be banned i guess, and i don't see any problem to use different nicks as long as he said what his nick is...

Several times i use my especial nick wich provides me the best luck and confidence when im playing... that's ''cFc-Peji''. and most of the times im recognized for the flag and i clear what my original nick is .. anyway, if u're intelligent u should know who is who even when they don't mention their nick...

third: Fenice. f@#! off
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline j0hny

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2014, 07:29 PM »
I love fights between ANO and Chelsea  ;D

TOPIC.

Aliasing is bad ofc, but i dont understand why u j0hnny didnt cought that he is Cash since he allready told it.
Anyway lives go on....

I say it one more time :) because hard to reach you :D

cash told me his nickname, because I asked him for it.
Here is an example of what happens with people who don't ask about him real nickname.

Alias should be also banned here, I doesn't want all the time to check whether the opponent is using this, or any other nickname on tus.
Is a lot of new players, who do not know about that messi is a cash here. So after game he report game for messi, or if he can't find the nick, he dispenses with the report. And maybe this is the reason for using a different nickname? Interesting...

What is so hard with using a one nickname here and on AG?
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Online Peja

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2014, 07:59 PM »
Several times i use my especial nick wich provides me the best luck and confidence when im playing... that's ''cFc-Peji''.

:-*

Offline Fenice

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2014, 08:38 PM »
First, Fenice f@#! u

Second: ...

third: Fenice. f@#! off

:-*

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2014, 08:40 PM »
I was sure i meat alias today cald tinderella`TdC. Ne1 know who the f@#! is that hot girlsson tinderella ?

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2014, 10:02 PM »
I was sure i meat alias today cald tinderella`TdC. Ne1 know who the f@#! is that hot girlsson tinderella ?
I bet it was brenda trying to alias to have some gossip ! :D

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2014, 10:57 PM »

Ye i saw him too, weirdly dunno who can be :D
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2014, 02:07 AM »
hmm ... Now will start the cyber bullying to Jhonny?
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline Brends

« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2014, 03:06 AM »

Haha, i thought you had lost another bet Marc. Btw, how is it going with the tea? ;P

Offline ANO

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2014, 08:00 AM »
Oww auhauhahuh

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2014, 08:07 AM »
Can I be sK`Alien`nlF please? I love to be alias alien. It's a blessings, reward and recompense. ::)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2014, 08:09 AM »
God will give you paradise if you alias. ;D

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2014, 10:04 AM »
Can I be sK`Alien`nlF please? I love to be alias alien. It's a blessings, reward and recompense. ::)
no, you cant be alias of alien. Using other nicks = faking. Learn the meaning of aliasing