Forums
May 09, 2024, 05:52 PM

Author Topic: remove moderation  (Read 2676 times)

Online Peja

Re: remove moderation
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 11:32 AM »
i think the moderation works good...  i enjoyed my stay there, and think mods did a good job while i was under moderation...

of course the posts will not be approved within a couple hours, maybe not even a day... they have better shit to do...

TUS FTW FOS4L

thats excatly my point, why should they have more work cause you acted like wrong?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 06:05 PM »
i dont really think its more work.... MonkeyIsland reads all the forums either way, so its not any different... just the moderated posts he will have to approve... its more then likely no more then just clicking "accept" or whatever....

i dont think you should be able to post in your private forums though komo, thats pretty silly...

its like when your a kid, and your parents punish you.... they say no T.V. for a week...
think you should be able to watch TV in your "private" bedroom because its "obviously a punishment not being able to" watch TV in the living room? you get me? lololololol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 06:03 AM »
Yeah funny that avi, the same people who don't believe in the death penelty, who believe in criminal restorative justice, who is ok with letting a man who murdered 10's upon 100's maybe even 1000's a chance to "better himself" yet, BAN KOMO FROM EVERYTHING CUZ HE SAID SOME BAD WORDS!!!!...

At least I apologised to nail, at least I realised what I done wrong, but you, pffft.

Yeah, whatever...

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 01:27 AM »
whoa, komo... where did that come from?? did you take your medication today???

apparently you are still a little bitter because monkeyisland moderated us both?  i sure hope he does not ban us someday, as much as i may poke fun at you... it really would not be comical in any way if kami yourself over it :D 

"omg monkey ban me??!?!?!??! real life f4!!!"

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 07:09 AM »
Well avi, we just can't resist it lol, it'll happen someday.