Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:45 AM

Author Topic: banning schemes  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Peja

Re: banning schemes
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2013, 12:59 AM »
yeah komo, im sure....

dennis, i agree about the clanners...  i dont know if its possible to code that, im sure there is a way.. but it would make sense to have points calculated by the team your playing...  a clan should not win as much points vs me and nino and a ttrr, as they should win vs sirj and statik.

thats been an issue i been thinking about for a while... 

after all, there is an option to analyze with specific players of a clan, but the points stay the same no matter what...      this should be fixed...

ok komo, now come here and disagree, and tell us how good you are

whats the point having clans then avi? its a f@#!ing teamgame, imagine the bulls would gain double points everytime rose is injured  ;D
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 01:10 AM »
Wait I never even read all avi's post until peja quoted it, it's a great idea, I am sure I mentioned it over a year ago.

When cFc were losing mega points for BnGs when I wasn't around before madog joined, that's when I suggested it, but I even think avi was one of the guys telling me to shutup moaning about BnG lol...

But yeah, you can pick specific players in the analyzer but it doesn't even work, it's a really good idea with one setback.

Players like Anubis/Mablak, are obviously very good at this game, but they don't play singles so they don't have a rating, I think that is when I mentioned get the analyzer focused on the players clanner records/statistics and not their singles.

So basically let's say an oldschool player wants to come back, let's say shadymilkman for example I know he would shake of the rust in no time, so I am guessing he hasn't played any clanners so he would start with default rating mixed with whatever his partner has, then that is when his rating changes, even when you change clans it would still focus on YOU'RE ratings for 2v2 clanners for each scheme.

Edit: The players would have individual ratings, but it wouldn't be the same as the clans rating.

Offline avirex

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 01:19 AM »
peja, you will still lose points as a clan... no doubt

but you should not lose as many points...

do you think its fair that if clan beats me and nino in a ttrr, they get mega points for their clan?? i dont think so...

do you think its fair if you beat komo and anubis in bng (even though it will still be hard) that you get the same amount of points as if you beat komo and barman (almost impossible) ((because komo is so good in bng, he got 1st place in bng singles in less then 4 hours))

i dunno, just a suggestion ;D

Offline DENnis

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2013, 01:26 AM »
To ask if Peja thinks is probably a rhetorical question and offtopic which doesn't belong here (Sorry, I wanna have some fun too in this maybe becoming drama topic)

Of course it's very good to make things more fair.

Offline Husk

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2013, 01:33 AM »
stop to write new posts in so short time, I need to watch this topic like 10x during half an hour

Offline Peja

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2013, 01:43 AM »

do you think its fair that if clan beats me and nino in a ttrr, they get mega points for their clan?? i dont think so...

do you think its fair if you beat komo and anubis in bng (even though it will still be hard) that you get the same amount of points as if you beat komo and barman (almost impossible) ((because komo is so good in bng, he got 1st place in bng singles in less then 4 hours))

indeed they deserve avi for a simple reason. stats dont show the best 2 players, they show the average of your team. i could also ask why your clan deserves this mega rating when your lineup is unbalanced.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Husk

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2013, 01:52 AM »

Offline DENnis

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2013, 02:01 AM »

indeed they deserve avi for a simple reason. stats dont show the best 2 players, they show the average of your team. i could also ask why your clan deserves this mega rating when your lineup is unbalanced.

Peja, that's wrong. It could only show the average of your team if every member had the same quantity of games. But actually pros are pros because they mainly play more often. It is pejathetic if not everybody of a clan is allowed to play because the opponents get in the worst case for a "freewin" the same points as if they would play vs the pros who mainly play.