Forums
May 12, 2024, 09:48 PM

Author Topic: barman and his bng skillz  (Read 15310 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: barman and his bng skillz
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2013, 09:13 PM »
Oh silkworm? Yeah I had that for a while but got bored of it real quick, so many people had that too lol...

I thought you were talking about summin else  :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2013, 09:54 PM »
many people had silkworm yes, but there are plenty of versions of silkworm. Whilst working online, not many people had the auto aim, otherwise more than one people would of been caught for using it competitively (MrRaja).

j0e is speaking of the tool used to make the TAS missions and such, which is something totally different but I wasn't aware that could be used online.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2013, 10:16 PM »
Everybody and their goat had silkworm 3.5. The aimbot wasn't improved in later versions afaik... I had version 4.13f 'ultra' with the mousewheel flying and stuff. Not sure if there were newer ones after that. But to be clear, I wasn't talking about silkworm.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:20 PM by j0e »

Offline ANO

« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2013, 10:17 PM »
perverts segaioli

Offline Guaton

« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2013, 04:15 AM »
Cheat

i demand a BAN!

xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2013, 09:25 AM »
Everybody and their goat had silkworm 3.5. The aimbot wasn't improved in later versions afaik...

Yes they did, but only after WA was patched.  The one everyone and their mothers had whilst it was still working on wormnet was the roping/auto chute/girder kill one, which didn't have the aimbot.

I had version 4.13f 'ultra' with the mousewheel flying and stuff. Not sure if there were newer ones after that. But to be clear, I was talking about the TAS hack like ropa said, not silkworm.

That's the one Deathcharge and Deadcode used to host T17 games, again, only really made available massively when you needed to emulate older WA in order to make it work. (not saying you didn't have it early, mind (i actually recall you and lex where toying with this stuff early))

I don't remember much about it, but I recall DC chuting the whole map, or having his worm as his mouse cursor and moving him freely using him as a map erasing tool.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:27 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2013, 09:36 AM »
What is TAS hack then? The thing I had a go of at Liams house was some frame by frame thing for roping, and doing BnG it had a line drawing out the complete shot every bounce and where it will explode, the accuracy was pixel perfect, we had ALOT of fun with that ! I was helping him test it out or something since he knew I loved BnG lol.

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2013, 01:25 PM »
That's the TA (tool-assisted) version of the game, the one used in making the assisted mission speedruns on the wiki, the TCB rewards and the various awesome replays Deadcode has posted over the years. It's also an excellent tool for explaining what the hell happened when weird borderline glitches pop up, as they tend to during WA gameplay. Has multiplayer disabled completely.

So much misinformation in this thread, by the way. Wouldn't know where to start. :-[

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2013, 08:37 PM »
many people had silkworm yes, but there are plenty of versions of silkworm. Whilst working online, not many people had the auto aim, otherwise more than one people would of been caught for using it competitively (MrRaja).

EiF got their first ever clan league championship win because MrRaja beat CKC in the playoff finals using silkworm in bng.

Its a shame when you look back at the amount of league winners from cheating.. especially sCa when you think about notching and xspeed..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2013, 08:42 PM »
What gets me, HOW is it possible for people to feel glory through cheating?

Why are humans so f@#!ing needy & desperate for attention & respect that they must cheat or find the lamest but legal ways possible to win...

Their parents obviously done a horrible job of raising them, taught them nothing about hard work & honor...

Offline franz

« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2013, 08:53 PM »
Padded spacebars to extreme sensitivity seems ridiculous too, I mean, I have the same kb as mablak and my taps are lightyears from his.  Not trying to lessen his skills given his padded spacebar, as he's obviously made the best of it, but you have admit it's a solid advantage over everyone who's never been taught how to do it as perfectly as him.

Offline Hurz

« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2013, 08:55 PM »
Why are humans so f@#!ing needy & desperate for attention & respect that they must cheat or find the lamest but legal ways possible to win...

lazyness, of course.

and cuz ppl = shit :)

Offline Prankster

« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2013, 09:03 PM »
Many people (probably the majority of humanity) have social/personality issues manifesting in attention seeking, each of them have their own way to compensate..

You can feel glory for finding a new method (even if it's cheating) to be good at something. You can call it desperate, or you can call it creative. Also, most of the adolescents turn against their parents' ways at a time, when searching for their own.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2013, 09:24 PM »
Nice analogy Prank, perhaps creative, but still sad & lonely lol.

I just wish people who want to get good at something, would do it the honorable way.

Offline philie

« Reply #149 on: June 18, 2013, 09:46 PM »
Their parents obviously done a horrible job of raising them, taught them nothing about hard work & honor...

i was just skimming through this topic, and i was reading this, lol:

Their parents obviously done a horrible job of raising them, taught them notching ....