Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:34 PM

Author Topic: Clan approval  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Shagster

Clan approval
« on: May 21, 2011, 06:32 AM »
Hi,

First i'd like to say that this is a great site! Has absolutely everything one would need for worms! Im back at WA after a 4 year pause so was quite surprised to see that the community has grown since back in the days you could hardly find 25-30 people at the same time in Anything Goes. Now to the subject. I've requested a clan approval 5 days ago. Any ideas how long it takes for a clan to get approved? Clan name is xTCRx aka The Cyprus Rebels.

Cheers

Offline franz

Re: Clan approval
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 06:44 AM »
Hi, and welcome back from 4 years. It really is a nice site, TUS ;]

mmm, not sure about the average clan approval time.
you probably did the right thing to post this thread though.
I bet MonkeyIsland will check it out for you after seeing this.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 08:18 AM »
I'm terribly sorry I missed your clan registration.

Welcome back to W:A and TUS! :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline theredi

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 01:18 PM »
Clan name is xTCRx aka The Cyprus Rebels.

ahh firstly i thought it is written CYRUS REBELS but then i saw the P letter in the middle :D i thought u are also a fan of biggest gangsta ever - Cyrus!! :D if any1 dont know him (for reaal???) there is an epic movie

now f@#! off i`ve got work to do xDDD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 02:06 PM »
Clan name is xTCRx aka The Cyprus Rebels.

ahh firstly i thought it is written CYRUS REBELS but then i saw the P letter in the middle :D i thought u are also a fan of biggest gangsta ever - Cyrus!! :D if any1 dont know him (for reaal???) there is an epic movie

now f@#! off i`ve got work to do xDDD

Best Canadian show ever!!! Cory, Trevor, smokes lets go!
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 06:42 PM »
Welcome back man! I did myself a return last year after 3-4 years... you'll quickly realise TUS website is helping us becoming even more addict to this game, if it's possible :) Have fun around man!

Offline Shagster

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 08:58 AM »
Thanks for the welcoming guys and thanks to Monkey Island for the clan approval !

It's good to be back and see that the community is still growing.

I have another question if you guys could help me out. Is it possible to create
a custom league just for my clan? Me and my clan-mate (he hasn't registered yet)
would like to make an all-around schemes league just for the two of us. I've noticed
that i can create tournaments and cups but we don't want knockout games. We want
our league to be played out through a total of 32 games consisting of 8 schemes times
4 matches per scheme.

Cheers!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 11:38 AM »
It's not possible we the current league system. Also these kinda of leagues - clanleagues - always end up abandoned.
You can play with your friend in the current leagues and the system shows you specific stats via each player. But I'm afraid you can't play 32 games. It is only possible to play 15 games in each season in each league.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 04:59 PM »
Alternatively you can pick a piece of paper and a pencil and award yourself 1 point for a win, theres your private league. :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 05:06 PM »
Or you can ask someone (for instance me) to put together a website that handles that for you. ;)

Offline Shagster

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 06:27 PM »
Pen and pencil was the original idea but thought "hey , why not track the result between us online to have statistics as well?"

So isn't there anyway to add a mode to the site where anyone can play anyone (as a friendly let's say) and report wins? Just throwing it on a table as an idea :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 07:24 PM »
So isn't there anyway to add a mode to the site where anyone can play anyone (as a friendly let's say) and report wins? Just throwing it on a table as an idea :)

At the moment, the system works exactly like that. You find someone and agree to play TUS with him. Read more here.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 07:36 PM »
Alternatively you can pick a piece of paper and a pencil and award yourself 1 point for a win, theres your private league. :)

hahhahah xD +1
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Shagster

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2011, 12:23 PM »
Cheers guys!

Seems like pencil and paper is the best idea for a private league :P though i'll do it on excel to store the replays as well. Indeed this site makes you even more addictive to the game! Good job to the people responsible :)

Offline theredi

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2011, 12:36 PM »

Best Canadian show ever!!! Cory, Trevor, smokes lets go!

haha