Forums
May 10, 2024, 10:46 AM

Author Topic: Clan History  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Dead

Re: Clan History
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2011, 08:49 PM »
WV (2007) my first clan , made by Calla and Giambe , they were 2 players from argentina

xD (2008) a clan made by me , seBa and niko_prz , it died

TaG (2008-2010) clan of my love , i learned everything there , sad it became in a rly diferent clan , atleast not the clan where i joined once...

CKC (2010) i wanted to join to ckc cos i love it , they were inactive but i wanted to be a ckcer anyway , i love ckc since skippa and wooka used to pwn me at tourneys ( TUT? FNI? dont rmemeber , there were daily tourneys) i didnt feel part of ckc so i left , also i kinda missed TaG.

TaG (2010-2011) i missed twyrfher seba nait gamboa and mry so i rejoined , but i couldnt stay too long cos there was no way to stay cool with some members (active members)

PS(2011) wanted to be Uber's and Camper's clanmate , used to love playing fun games with them , but got disapointed cos uber got inactive when i joined , and i started to have problems with camper (prolly cos i was tired of ps , i didnt want to be in the same clan with dead)

CKC (2011) i wanted to comeback to ckc with chicken and dub so i asked to rejoin ,  i wanted to be in ckc since i was in tag for the second time , i told some ppl about this but anyway , i rejoined , im happy and it looks like im gonna stay here :U.

i liked to clanna with you guaton chuchetumare

When there's no more room in hell, the Dead will walk the earth.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2011, 08:56 PM »
From what I remember, the main clans I've been in :

Oldschool times

- My first clan was WWB (worms with balls) with freeman and KRD, it was around 2001 I think

- when WWP came out, I joined eN (elite ninjas), but quickly switched back to WA after

- Few years after I made EEK with Y2JID, which was a pretty fun clan, but not so  competitive :P

- I know I've been in CKC too, but I don't remember it much (but im on the old player list on their site xD)

Aliases :

- joined IWC (international worms clan) under the name of FuRaX

- Made HP (hardcore pr0n) with Y2JID, Anubis and SupremE. Was a pretty good clan, we pwned WL (or cl2k, can't remember which league we played)

New School :

Well I guess everyone here knows about those clans : sL, o2, TdC, bOr ..

Offline rash

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2011, 09:06 PM »
on wwp with Teubber nickname:
2001 - WK (Worms Killers), it was more a community and when they started to play clan league they booted 75% of the members including me lol
2002 - IWC (International Worms Clan) with GreenDevil and Fada. After some months in it, GreenDevil and me decided to leave coz PowerSlave was stressing us in clanner lol.
2002 June - TdC (The Deadly Clan) Fada finally quited IWC too and wanted to create a clan with us. It took us 15mn to decide the name of the clan lol, he first asked for The Dead Country and then i found The Deadly Clan, we all agreed on it and then all started  ;D

on wa :
2003 - LeeT, (1337) Sono wanted to created a clan with me on wa but it was weird so it quickly died, only its roper map remained
2003 - TdC (The Deadly clan) We bring TdC on wa and we tried to make it as active as we were on wwp and it worked  :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:23 PM by rash »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 09:15 PM »
Rash, are you Paikan's brother ?
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline SPW

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2011, 09:22 PM »
No-hopper here, always same clan (which just fusioned).

2001 DoC
2003 BoS
2005 CF

Thats a list. 10 years online gaming and I dont regret anything :)

Offline rash

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2011, 09:22 PM »
euh whos paikan ?

Offline Guaton

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 10:25 PM »
I thought CKC had a VERY STRICT rule about not letting people rejoin the clan.

yep CKC HAVE , but as u see with me and dub (and dibz lol) there are exceptions   :P

WV (2007) my first clan , made by Calla and Giambe , they were 2 players from argentina

xD (2008) a clan made by me , seBa and niko_prz , it died

TaG (2008-2010) clan of my love , i learned everything there , sad it became in a rly diferent clan , atleast not the clan where i joined once...

CKC (2010) i wanted to join to ckc cos i love it , they were inactive but i wanted to be a ckcer anyway , i love ckc since skippa and wooka used to pwn me at tourneys ( TUT? FNI? dont rmemeber , there were daily tourneys) i didnt feel part of ckc so i left , also i kinda missed TaG.

TaG (2010-2011) i missed twyrfher seba nait gamboa and mry so i rejoined , but i couldnt stay too long cos there was no way to stay cool with some members (active members)

PS(2011) wanted to be Uber's and Camper's clanmate , used to love playing fun games with them , but got disapointed cos uber got inactive when i joined , and i started to have problems with camper (prolly cos i was tired of ps , i didnt want to be in the same clan with dead)

CKC (2011) i wanted to comeback to ckc with chicken and dub so i asked to rejoin ,  i wanted to be in ckc since i was in tag for the second time , i told some ppl about this but anyway , i rejoined , im happy and it looks like im gonna stay here :U.

i liked to clanna with you guaton chuchetumare

i just didnt want to have a clanmate from TaG , and another thing that ill tell u if u want in a game or something to not spam this interesting thread

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 10:33 PM »
AWA Armed Worm Assasins - first clan in early 2000 i joined - noob clan
AWK Anzac Worm Killers - All new zealand/aussie clan, was first non aussie player in clan, this clan would later become WWA
OTB Only The Best - Led by munks, was in this clan with tenchu and koreanreddragon, numerous othersOTB Only The Best - Led by munks, was in this clan with tenchu and koreanreddragon, numerous others
PROD Pro Ropers On Drugs - led by Okeytokey and tdot, became leader when okey went inactive
BoNG Blazed Old Natural Greats - Created this clan, members like theone, beelz, fearless, lex, fudo, smkinblunts
NBR Natural Born Ropers - Merged part of BoNG with NBR, bringing beelz, fearless, theone, and myself to NBR.
Felt really good to join the greatest roping clan of all time, I knew id never leave.
Went inactive in 2003.
Came back early June 2011.
Been in NBR for almost ten years now, joined in Feb 2002.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:38 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 10:37 PM »
anubis will have the best list btw.   ;D

Offline ANO

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2011, 11:15 PM »
I've started to play online too late uahuah I used to play worms offline with my friends in our rehearsal room xD we did have a lot of fun durin those years. and it was there that we knew that yu can use the ropes! xd thx to Worms VALNUT video ! auhah thus I went in ag and I started auuah

Hb - Homebuddies - first clan
TgL - tiglio rock n roll room - with my drummer and best friend VU
 FUB - Fateci un bocchino - with my whores auhauh
bOr - bastardsss! when fub merged
FuB - again

ALONE auhaha poor ANO all alone

Offline Husk

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2011, 11:39 PM »
wwp:
wwc-led by proworm
wow-led by cube
nd-led by toxidus and monkey
rrr-led by shoppamaster, a member i remember: nuke
nar-led by creeper and glitch
lor-led by solar and monk

wa:
e4e-led by titahemp, a member i remember: nino
arc-led by jamie, members i remember: dilbert and forza
hit-led by riverrun, a member i remember: t59
upp-led by redwraith
fresh-led by freeman, all members: nahkis, nivman and me
ftn-led by antichrist, members i remember: ffc700, killer, mini and xen0x
tng-led by erdy
cr-led by robot
ds-led by revolt
cb-led by vertigo and dilbert
bor-led by beer
ckc-led by chicken23
tdc-led by fada and rash
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:18 PM by Husk »

Offline sock

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 12:09 AM »
cFc, bOr, NBR, t5x, EiF, DwI, susuii, sfx, CsC, DoN- clan with fabroussee and SpiN before he became theclash, ps, NeT, ckc, six, LiH, eF, PURE, xACx, HEX, x2x, bS, DfC, DD, tdc, CoN, bF, and many others cant remember.

aliases: many

Offline darKz

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 12:49 AM »
Crazy, I was Typh0on in kTC - Tower aka Leroy still calls me by that name sometimes cuz he was mad at me for a while. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 01:43 AM »
W2

Prs - Leader was OkeySmokey and all I can remember
God - made by me n amped
wSc - God turned into wSc
Militia - Got in as an alias G.O.A.T
H - Was proud of being invited in this clan because the leader revival was the best roper on w2 and he didn't like me so I knew it was pure skills to get invited.

WA

wSc - Me amped and kungfudan
? - goaty and jackass were in the clan forget the name
CKC (sep. 2002) - I was clanless just playing warmers not really looking for a clan and syztem said I should join. I said sure w/e.
Ps - Chicken23 said he was a better consistent roper then I was. I was drunk at the time and said f@#! that and joined ps. Never joined wn while in ps or played a game.
5150 - Amped made a return to worms
mm - Nino and Avi bugged me to join until I broke down and joined.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline nino

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 02:16 AM »
Ps - Chicken23 said he was a better consistent roper then I was. I was drunk at the time and said f@#! that and joined ps.

lol

btw, i been in many clans, but dont remember all, :(

six, sCa, cB, CKC, dt, bor, mm and many  others
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:46 AM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.