Forums
May 09, 2024, 01:55 AM

Author Topic: Cup's threads.  (Read 840 times)

Cup's threads.
« on: November 27, 2009, 05:52 PM »
I don't know if only I've noticed that, but when you want to send yourself to the newest posts in one of Cup's thread, it just stops on the top of that thread and on its first page. It doesn't send you where you would like to and that's annoying.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Cup's threads.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 09:01 PM »
Can you tell me the path you defined by 'sending' yourself? I mean the links you click on step by step ...
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 09:33 PM »
Forums & Posts -> Unread Posts -> click 'See the newest posts' on a Cup's thread -> check what happens. Nothing happens, it should move you to the newest posts, but instead nothing happens and you are at the top of the thread you've chosen.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:36 PM »
If the topics listed there has more than 15 posts, then under the topic name there are their page number links. You are clicking on the topic itself, that's why it shows you the cup page. click on its latest page number to go to its last posts.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline HHC

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 01:24 AM »
You are right Monkey, but I think the problem is that it takes you to the top of the cups page. When you want to read the last post in the discussion it should take you to this post, but instead it starts at the top of the page and you have to scroll all the way down, past the cup info, the k/o phase and the group phase. I believe that is what Dulek is saying  ???

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 04:07 PM »
The last post link is the image near the last post column:

Hope it helps.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 04:24 PM »
i think i get what dulek means, take the elite cup for example... there are a bunch of groups and every time u click to view a new page you have to scroll through a long list of groups to see what posts were made, i think hes trying to say that it would be better if you only showed the groups on the first page

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2009, 04:59 PM »
Use End key.