Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:51 AM

Author Topic: deleting stuffs on the forum  (Read 461 times)

deleting stuffs on the forum
« on: June 21, 2013, 07:39 PM »
I was reading some threads abour reN, Krcel, NoCry, etc, and in some of the posts some people were giving some links of things that happened days/weeks ago, in order to contribute with evidence to the thread or something like that... but it's annoying as f@#! to follow those links and... see that those threads, post or even games were deleted? wtf, it's ok to CLOSE those threads/game comments, but to delete? the forum has a lot of missing content that have been linked in other threads for some month/years before, even Google can't manage all the missing and/or duplicate data/content with the previous forum version. And if you ask me now "which threads has missing content Twy?" well, I don't give a f@#! the time to search them, I'm just saying, is not my job.

Conclusion: don't delete, just close/block.

Some examples:
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-ren-krcel-20917/msg169613/#msg169613
Also, I was looking for a comment that I did like 2 days ago... is gone, there's no game cos an alias/fake account, dunno what was in the end.