Forums
June 09, 2024, 12:47 AM

Author Topic: Doubletime  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Peja

Doubletime
« on: November 28, 2011, 10:49 PM »
i got no idea what he is doing to bypass wn bans etc but its def annoying always to drop against him. is this caused by some wormnet ban stuff or in his "semi pirate version", or is it just bl? anyway would it be possible to remove this wn ban, it really decreaes the comfort of playing a league game.
i post here just to get a feedback about this since many players still play him, so please dont make some childish flamewar out of this.
i think its a matter of tus as well because he is allowed to play league games but thats somehow limited due to his wn ban.

this whole "what to do with dt after the komo stuff" should be reconsidered. if he violated the tus rules he should be punished from tus. this wormnet ban is a f@#!ing joke. guess i should visit  the team17 forums  a  as well.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Ramone

Re: Doubletime
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:40 AM »
"what to do with dt after the komo stuff"

3 solutions:

1. Hang him on a public square as an example.
2. Call president Obama, helicopters, CIA and FBI to arrest him.
3. Kindly ask MI to ban him from the Shoutbox.

;x

Offline Peja

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 01:25 AM »

i post here just to get a feedback about this since many players still play him, so please dont make some childish flamewar out of this.

wow ramone

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 01:55 AM »
I don't get it i must admit... what exactly is your concern? If he's banned from wormnet then it's surely not the TUS mod's work to get him unbanned or whatever.  And if Cybershadow or whoever got a lot of complaints about the guy then the ban is 100% justified too and should not be lifted.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 01:58 AM »
i thought the ban was hilarious at first but it just seems petty now.  1 month ban continuing on to....forever?  for aliasing someone?  come on.  It seems like a joke to me.

Offline Peja

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 02:00 AM »
for me it seems like tus just pushed the problems to cybershadow etc. i just want a soltion which fits better. if he is that evil, why was he allowed to play po and he still is allowed to paly leagues? if not why is he banned from wormnet? maybe i am wrong and its the best way to handle this case. i still cant believe he deserves a wn ban for simply aliasing someone.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 02:13 AM »
What would be the benefits of having him unbanned? You talk like it would be a good idea and you're actually showing some commitment to have him unbanned... so there should be a reason for that, he's a good friend of you, you think he would have been treated unfair or something? Or do you simply miss the drama on these forums, life is boring without a guy like him here? Don't want to judge about all that, it's your opinion, just trying to understand it. :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 02:19 AM »
What would be the benefits of having him unbanned? You talk like it would be a good idea and you're actually showing some commitment to have him unbanned... so there should be a reason for that, he's a good friend of you, you think he would have been treated unfair or something? Or do you simply miss the drama on these forums, life is boring without a guy like him here? Don't want to judge about all that, it's your opinion, just trying to understand it. :)
i dont like or dislike doubletime.  he can be an annoying jackass, and sometimes no so much.  its not about whether hes my friend or not, hes been banned for a month, hes served his time, and its about time he gets unbanned, IMO.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 02:32 AM »
Well, i guess the only guy who can decide whether he gets unbanned or not is Cybershadow as he kinda runs Wormnet. If you want him unbanned, you better speak to him...

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 02:48 AM »
Doubletime has been making shit for years now and had been given far more chances than he deserved. If you think he will be unbanned from WN just coz you are having problems to arrange a TUS game with him, you must be an idiot.

Btw - no, its not possible to drop from the game cause of WN ban.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:50 AM by lacoste »
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 03:13 AM »
i seem to be the only one who understands this ban, both professionally and logically, you are all idiots.

but ok: on a more serious note: peja, you should address this to t17 forums... i do not agree that he should be unbanned, just because you are having trouble getting games completed with him.. hahah

but i do agree, its been over a month.. let the guy out of his cage!!

and on another note... MI, you are a major part of how this game works... and obviously CS and DC are bigger parts.. but if they feel strongly enough to have someone banned from the game, you should help them enforce it.

i actually am one of the few that likes doubletime.... i dont think that he deserves to be banned from anything... but if CS and DC believe he should, i believe you should back them up-

Offline Peja

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 07:54 AM »
i wrote this to t17 forums but they didnt approve my post yet(or my account).

its right i would like having him unbanned.

- this ban only let him act like he is something special, and its kinda useless when he can bypass it.

- afaik he got banned for aliasing komo and playin tus matches with this nick, thats more a problem of tus, not of cybershadow imo.

- 1 month is really enough since he only played 2 games. he also asked me not to report the bng after we played it, so you cant say he wanted to f@#! up his stats.   

Offline chakkman

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 01:00 PM »
- this ban only let him act like he is something special, and its kinda useless when he can bypass it.

I wouldn't know how that would affect people, he's muted here anyway, so noone would even notice that he would act like he was something special. :) That's the case anyway, whenever a thread like this pops up tho.

- afaik he got banned for aliasing komo and playin tus matches with this nick, thats more a problem of tus, not of cybershadow imo.

In fact he aliased dozens of people. Plus he lied, broke several rules on this site, got banned, got unbanned (not only from this site, but also from ONL league, Crespo's Worms tournament and probably other leagues), got muted from the forums here and what not. So saying that he got banned for aliasing komo only is not only untrue but it's a laugh. But well, good luck in your effort to get him unbanned, this martyr of wormnet who so unjustified was sent to prison. :) Maybe time to make a new sig "Free Doubletime", i bet he would like that much.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 01:21 PM »
sure this ban is useless.

He must to be banned from TUS Leagues and not from Wormnet.

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 02:33 PM »
DT banned on tus? I highly doubt that...
[Today at 16:02:20]
 doubletime: Sad

[Today at 16:02:12]
 doubletime: DÖDA

[Today at 14:33:42]
 doubletime: Ok im back ready to beat you back to kingdom come or whosoever wanna tel with me ^^ Joining ag as a villain

[Today at 14:09:55]
 doubletime: Ill be back in 10-20 minutes to noob bash you Camper

[Today at 14:09:45]
 doubletime: hmm gonna eat tnow though

It's sad we have to hide the shoutbox because of people supposed to be banned...