Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:31 PM

Author Topic: How does one join a clan?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline seltZer

How does one join a clan?
« on: January 07, 2009, 02:40 PM »
My clan leader x138x claims he has sent the invite to me and konraz.  Konraz and I still haven't recieved an invitation..is there any way you guys can just put us in the clan TEAM?  because we have yet to recieve the invitiation for 3 days now.. maybe there is a bug???

Offline Ray

Re: How does one join a clan?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 02:42 PM »
Strange. Nobody ever had a problem with that before. Are you sure your clan leader sent those invitations? Not hard to get lost between some lines. Even I get sometimes confused ^.^

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 02:48 PM »
There are more than 1 way to accept a clan invitation.

the easiest would be :

At your user panel you will see this :  Clans & Communities [ * ]
putting your mouse over it, it opens a box,  like TEAM [ * ], then it gives you the accept and reject choices.

Other way would be going to Clans & Communities page and it is all written on the top of the page in your action panel.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 02:53 PM »
Well, at least it should. Not impossible that there is actually a bug.

Offline seltZer

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 02:56 PM »
on msn he told me he has invited me, but i did both ways yous how and there is no invitation at least to my knowledge, is there anyway you guys could check?

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 03:04 PM »
Konraz was invited, but not you.

I Invited you manually.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline seltZer

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 03:20 PM »
thanks