Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:23 PM

Author Topic: hysteria scheme  (Read 3442 times)

Re: hysteria scheme
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 10:52 PM »
The point of hysteria was that there's one weapon available for every F key. I don't think drill adds enough possibilities to warant it being added.

and thats a bad thing, its as tho the available weapons were selected in order to make the weapon box look pretty and less to make for a dynamic, engaging scheme.

Sure I think drills should be added, I also think a number of other weapons should be added to the scheme in order to make it more dynamic and enjoyable. I'll write up a big explanation of suggestions soon.
worm and learn

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 11:02 PM »
its as tho the available weapons were selected in order to make the weapon box look pretty and less to make for a dynamic, engaging scheme.

No, actually, one weapon per F-key because apparently, you only have 1 second per turn! (I bet he invented the scheme to have an infinite supply for WSE, too)

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 11:09 PM »
No, actually, one weapon per F-key because apparently, you only have 1 second per turn! (I bet he invented the scheme to have an infinite supply for WSE, too)

Regardless, you have enough time in that one second to tap the f key more than once. You can activate LG, perform a backflip, hit f4 and then space to do a big firepunch all in that one second! LG and jetpack are on the same key and theres never a problem in being able to select LG.
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 11:41 PM »
Isn't it 1 weapon per F key because it's 1s per turn, so it's 1 and 1? Or summin?

I don't think we need more weapons for Hysteria, to add anything else could and probably will change alot of tactics, changing the game a bit.

Offline Peja

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 11:43 PM »
hmm, if we add drill we got a problem, cause people would say:" they added drill, lets add sheep etc " if we add more weapons to hysteria we will change the scheme completly.. it wouldnt be the hysteria that we know. and i really enjoy the limitations of the weapons there.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 10:12 PM »
no more thats gril and close :] but its only my opinion: drill should be add.

Offline tita

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 03:33 PM »
i dont like of drill. omg, you want finish with my dark side   =(   :'(

::)

Offline SPW

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 07:46 PM »
Nothing should be added.

Hysteria is based for one weap per F-Key. If u wanna play Hysteria with drills or any different modus, play Worm Olympics, next starting at July. ;)

:-\ Your oppenent is darksiding? Just waste your turns and let water rise earlier.

Offline BoNuS

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 09:57 PM »
if you add a hyateria pheumatic to change the rules hysterii And if we add the other upomną pheumatic by adding dynamite or scheep.
And will soon come to a five-second hysterii
!!! FULL Pack `TTRR` Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/files/download/file-210-1/
!!! All Maps By BoNuS !!! -- https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/members/BoNuS/

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 10:01 PM »
Lol english   :o
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2011, 10:04 PM »
Actually I understood what he said. If we add x then -> y... Then add z : y-> z...And then put 5 secs for Hysteria...etc!
He is right (everyone is) about we should not change Hysteria scheme.

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2011, 10:38 PM »
Isn't it 1 weapon per F key because it's 1s per turn, so it's 1 and 1? Or summin?

Speaking of the number 1, why don't we just give each player 1 worm, random placing, and no attacking on the first turn rule... hysteria always ends up 1v1 between two worms... I realized how terribly narrow the game is because of this...  let's just have 1 worm at the start so we don't have to go through the rotation rape crap we all go through and get straight to the point
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2011, 10:55 PM »
nah not all shyguy, I had a lot of games winning by more than one worm left ;d

Its all about tactic and skills, and a bit luck ;d

Offline Csongi

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 10:56 PM »

Speaking of the number 1, why don't we just give each player 1 worm, random placing, and no attacking on the first turn rule... hysteria always ends up 1v1 between two worms... I realized how terribly narrow the game is because of this...  let's just have 1 worm at the start so we don't have to go through the rotation rape crap we all go through and get straight to the point
not at all.if a player avoids the turn advantage good enough he can end up with 2vs1 or even 3vs1 worms... so he can use his lower hp'd worms to grave dmg or smt.  :-[

EDIT : spw posted while i was writing this,if i would've knew i wouldn't have posted this anymore xD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2011, 11:03 PM »
Csongi, but if you try to avoid from turn advantage, it's obvious you need to place your worms next to eachother. But if you do that, your worms can be hurt "easily". Why I say this? Because if the worms are next to eachother, it's obvious, you can hurt "Worm One", if it's next to "Worm Two", however you focus on "Worm Two". Of course it's up on the map, and either on the hides :P