Forums
May 05, 2024, 09:56 PM

Author Topic: I am still allive...  (Read 4329 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
I am still allive...
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:28 PM »
After mannaging to keep my cool and myself under the radar for quite some time now i finally got spotted by Nails.. I am Doubletime...I became to overconfident...As fortunate is i allready have several back up accounts registerd with diffrent proxys so i will still be allive on this webbsite...I am not going to play under the threat of someone else revealing my identity...I will be back and if tus is still the mainsite i will use a diffrent nick name once again.

;P I am very pissed after losing this account after all the effort...But next time noone will be able to guess who i am.......I will return once again and i will only use my real nick name if another site has carried the torch....

I will not give up on this game untill i am the absolutely best player...Then i will put this game to rest....And stay away permanently.. Anyhow <3 proxys that allowed me to make several nicknames :D I will be back and you better be bloody ready !

But as for now...cya...

Offline Camper

Re: I am still allive...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 08:32 PM »
 ae dt   uhauaha

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 08:35 PM »
I will not give up on this game untill i am the absolutely best player...Then i will put this game to rest....And stay away permanently..

Guys, let's all pretend we're super bad at this game. Pweeease! :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 09:04 PM »
I say unban him and let him play, hes not that bad. Really, can you honestly ban someone from worms for a lifetime? Come now, unban and move on.
worm and learn

Offline beer

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 09:21 PM »
I say unban him and let him play, hes not that bad. Really, can you honestly ban someone from worms for a lifetime? Come now, unban and move on.

word

drama queen iz back

Offline Peja

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 09:28 PM »
lets make a poll :) just caught him today on ag, i guess he is guy u can have a lot of fun
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 09:35 PM »

Offline nino

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 09:50 PM »
if zippo can still play this league, who cannot? i vote for unban too :)
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 11:28 PM »
sure, who know we invite Osama, Kadafi and Eminem to play Tus too  >:(

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 12:29 AM »
Aaaaaaaah Doubletime, I love you. I watched these games between Franz and promasher, and this promasher guy had so much confidence playing against an experienced guy like Franz, it was funny. I think you should be unbanned, honestly, I can`t see why you should still be banned. You have learned your lesson and people seem to be fine with you now. In my opinion, you are a nice guy that brings discussion, contradictions and happiness to this community, and I`d be glad to have you back here on the forums. Even though a lot of people couldn`t care less, and does hate you, I disagree with them.  You belong to the worms community, and should be allowed to post at TUS. I hope MI chose to let you back to the forum, having learned what behaviour is acceptable here. Vi snakkes :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 04:04 AM »
Who is doubletime?

Edit: Smited for a question. I sincerely know nothing about him or why hes banned.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 06:47 AM by ThaShady1 »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 05:52 AM »
I don't think he has "learned his lesson" according to his first post.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 05:55 AM »
damn why i didn't copy his spam at ag yesterday....

"I like aliasking Crash (and other players) it gives me a lot's of fun..... bla bla bla bla bla

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 06:32 AM »
Unban him for a season, let him win season + po (TUS, TEL, TRL, FREE) then we are done with him  ;)