Forums
May 12, 2024, 11:03 AM

Author Topic: I dunno but...  (Read 5217 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: I dunno but...
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2010, 09:51 PM »
I personally think you should make your own clan Anubis, and stick with it :)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2010, 10:06 PM »
ye , like o2  xDD

Offline Crazy

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 12:17 AM »
You can join TdC for the first time, Kai! Just get back in shape ;P

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 12:41 AM »
you've never been in CKC either!! But if u leave your never allowed back, and we all know your reputation  ::)

go to tdc! Best sports!

Offline darKz

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 01:04 AM »
you've never been in CKC either!!

Either you forgot it or you didn't want to remember, but both Kai and I were in CKC at the same time. :P Liarrr.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 01:06 AM »
i was also in ckc back in the day.... and joined again.. chicken bends his rules :p

again, is he forgetting, or does not want to remember :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 01:52 AM »
I just got my old Anubis RR maps, and then I saw that I dedicated some of them to avirex, flex, deano and Mab. I think I should join mm, and benz is a BigRedMachine. He can't survive without his brother! That's if you want some rusty bullshit like me. :)

Some months ago I deleted all my W:A contacts on MSN to make some room. I didn't delete all but it would be good to add me again just in case:

Anubis@deathtofalsemetal.org

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2010, 02:03 AM »
Hello anubis.
Nice to see you back :). I wish wcd was on WA.. I remember this clan as the top for rope and sportmanship ^^.

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2010, 02:26 AM »
nice anu, welcome in mm. :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2010, 02:42 AM »
we will vote.. but sounds good to me.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 06:13 AM »
I am about to order 8 pieces of my old fav. Keyboard right now, so that will be some kickass coming pretty soon. :) When 1 of these dies, no problem got 7 more in my stock hehe.

Btw, just 3,50 Euro (maybe 4 Euro) each is so cheap. I used to pay 20-30 Euro for one keyboard. I suppose next week they are gonna deliver. :O

Offline chakkman

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2010, 03:13 PM »
Hmm, sounds like a good deal! What keyboard is it and where did you order? And the most important thing (for me), does it have keylock on space? For 3,50-4 € i would buy it immediately if it's good for roping...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2010, 05:53 PM »
Hmm, sounds like a good deal! What keyboard is it and where did you order? And the most important thing (for me), does it have keylock on space? For 3,50-4 € i would buy it immediately if it's good for roping...

I can't believe you are asking Anubis, of all wormers, one of the best ropers ever, if he has 3 key lock lol.

This isn't a dig at you chakk, I just find it funny...

P.S. (I'd imagine it doesn't...) lol, and if it does i'll be very very surprised... And have to apologise lol :O

Offline chakkman

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2010, 06:42 PM »
Bad experience taught me to do so... i remember Anubis suggested some IBM keyboards once on CBC-WWP league forum and i bought one of those and it had - guess what - keylock... not entirely sure if i picked the right model tho lol. That's why i better ask twice now. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 06:54 PM »
Hmm Anubis was in a game I played with darKz earlier, he told me his favourite keyboard was this:

IBM rapid access II

Dunno if that helps?

(I just watched the replay to get that name for you :P)