Forums
May 11, 2024, 05:38 PM

Author Topic: I dunno but...  (Read 5205 times)

Offline chakkman

Re: I dunno but...
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 07:00 PM »
Ok, that's what i thought. :) Thought i might have confused the name, thanks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2010, 07:06 PM »
King of metal and the taps. I want your keyboard Anubis and your babies too. Where can I get them?

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:07 PM by HHC »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2010, 07:10 PM »
But... i'm only searching a good Keyboard for Worms...  :'(

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2010, 08:23 PM »
HelloweeN any1 ?  8)
TEA is alive, just not kicking. :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Actually, komo, Chakkman is right!

The IBM Rapid Access II has a keylock, but since I will use 2 connected keyboards for roping that's no problem. I have always used one keyboard on the desk for arrow controlling and one on my lap for tapping. :)

Btw I am getting this keyboard again because it's so freaking good moddable. If it wasn't for the easy modding function I wouldn't get so many. And since it's just a few euro if one breaks it's no problem. :p I already have 4 of them, all broken and when I quit worms there were none avaiable anymore so I am really lucky that some guy on ebay sells them. (Btw in total he has 22, he asked me if I want all of them xD) 8 will do tho.

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2010, 09:08 PM »

The IBM Rapid Access II has a keylock, but since I will use 2 connected keyboards for roping that's no problem. I have always used one keyboard on the desk for arrow controlling and one on my lap for tapping. :)

Btw I am getting this keyboard again because it's so freaking good moddable. If it wasn't for the easy modding function I wouldn't get so many. And since it's just a few euro if one breaks it's no problem. :p I already have 4 of them, all broken and when I quit worms there were none avaiable anymore so I am really lucky that some guy on ebay sells them. (Btw in total he has 22, he asked me if I want all of them xD) 8 will do tho.

LOL.

Don't tell MetaCooler!

We've had chats about the legitimacy of using 2 space bars...then Anubis comes along with 2 f@#!ing keyboards.  That's hilarious.

Well, I think you're barmy but fair play to ya.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 09:13 PM »
lol, I dunno, if that's a problem for any of you guys I can just remap the keys to something different so the keylock is gone. No problem at all. :D

Offline chakkman

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2010, 09:21 PM »
Hm, seems like that kb wont work for me then. :/ I prefer the conservative way, tap with space and navigate with arrow keys. :)

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2010, 11:36 PM »
lol, I dunno, if that's a problem for any of you guys I can just remap the keys to something different so the keylock is gone. No problem at all. :D

No no no.  It's fine.  Let's not go there. 

Same with my keyboard.  Using space and arrows has key lock.  Change space to the 'v' key and no key lock.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2010, 12:49 AM »
when i remapped my keys on my laptop i really disliked it even tho it avoided keylock i found it really hard because my right hand came across too far to the left and was tricky to hit enter for fire weapons because that is now not above the arrows. i even remapped a new enter and didnt like it. No numpad on my laptop keyboard.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2010, 12:54 AM »
Damn that actually sounds like a really good idea, arrows with 1 keyboard, spacebar with another, there is nothing lame about that at all imo, you aren't using 2 spaces, you aren't using keychanger, so everything is natural, all it does it stop the 3-key-lock...

Good thinking batman !

Offline Crazy

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2010, 08:53 AM »

LOL.

Don't tell MetaCooler!

We've had chats about the legitimacy of using 2 space bars...then Anubis comes along with 2 f@#!ing keyboards.  That's hilarious.

Well, I think you're barmy but fair play to ya.

+1 ;D

Offline SPW

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2010, 10:25 AM »
Hello Anubeli  :-*

Offline Anubis

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2010, 10:59 AM »
Smoking already? :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2010, 11:31 AM »
hi anubis  :'(
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.