34 (39.5%)
Limit smiting/appauding based on things you do for worms community
8 (9.3%)
Remove smiting, only allow applauding
6 (7%)
Keep it as it is!
38 (44.2%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Karma destiny at your hand  (Read 9775 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Karma destiny at your hand
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 11:27 AM »
Here is what DoGGy was referring to:

This system should have never exsisted, it never did anything good, never made any sense, never told us any new information. The part of this community with the higher intelligence - which part should be running this league and everything - realized that. The stupid part - excuse me for those who have something for this system and are on the brighter side for sure - wants to keep it, because they are stupid.

What is a poll going to do? Show us that there are more stupid people than intelligent people.

There should be no poll for such shit, MonkeyIsland, you should just go ahead and make decisions like this yourself... I never understood this unnatural democracy, most of the times you are giving the decisions to people who should obviously not decide.

Holy shit, you got ALL THAT from just "-1 for this poll" god damn, +1 ,for having such a great gift !!!

Offline Peja

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 11:54 AM »
The voting is totally and utterly flawed.

How many of the people who voted 1, 2 and 3 want the system as it is to change?

Add them together to see the real amount of people who want this system gone.

come on man, you really think our community dont know the basics about how to interpret statistics?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 12:31 PM »
ye imagine if everyday i had to ask my slaves what they want to the lunch?

no way, it is rice and beans and gtfo hauhaua

remove this porra already MI xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 12:34 PM »
Remove smiting, only allow applauding  ::)

It is important that ppl be prestigious if He did nice posts here.

Offline Alien

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 12:36 PM »
but what if, someone really deserves a smite for his bad post or behaviour ?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 12:44 PM »

well, then I think the mods have enough common sense to impose measures.

Or do you trust the average wormer more to make such decision?  :P
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 04:35 PM »

How about telling the person via PM that his/her post sucked? If someone based his opinion about someone just because of - Karma or + Karma... well that doesn't seem right. In the end everyone makes up his own opinion about someone, at least that's how it should be. Maciej is a perfect example, while many smite him day to day I never understood it. So I asked him, I played a few games with him and in my opinion he's a very good player and nice to talk to. And NO, he did not tell me his FR story all the time. xD

Offline Alien

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 04:51 PM »

well, then I think the mods have enough common sense to impose measures.

Or do you trust the average wormer more to make such decision?  :P

i don't think that mods have the time or nerves to do that for every bad post.

How about telling the person via PM that his/her post sucked?

idk but this idea sucks, i should pm you now. ;p

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 05:10 PM »
in the porra of world there is bad and nice ppl.

Ppl can to post shits, its normal, sometimes (rarely xD) i posted some shits, but... We learn with mistakes po.

When ppl make bad posts, We have to explain and get the reason with argument. This is the correct. If the ppl is a dumb and He keeps to make the forum a trash, so i trust in the TUS Mods to solve it.

Offline Ray

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 06:16 PM »
I never understood this unnatural democracy, most of the times you are giving the decisions to people who should obviously not decide.
Because you think there are people who should decide and some who shouldn't ? Is that your democracy ? Lmao.
No, that is my opinion on how this league should be run, I never said a word about democracy.

As soon as you involve new, stupid people, people who cannot decide, do not understand English or just like to click for fun into the whole basics of a league, like creation of rules, decisions upon which schemes to involve, what different leagues to run, how long a season should be, etc., it does a lot more harm than good. Call me a dictator-type, but a league should not be run by it's users, it should be run by it's owners. The users should have the say to suggest features and stuff, but not like this.

This system should have never exsisted, it never did anything good, never made any sense, never told us any new information. The part of this community with the higher intelligence - which part should be running this league and everything - realized that. The stupid part - excuse me for those who have something for this system and are on the brighter side for sure - wants to keep it, because they are stupid.

What is a poll going to do? Show us that there are more stupid people than intelligent people.

There should be no poll for such shit, MonkeyIsland, you should just go ahead and make decisions like this yourself... I never understood this unnatural democracy, most of the times you are giving the decisions to people who should obviously not decide.

Holy shit, you got ALL THAT from just "-1 for this poll" god damn, +1 ,for having such a great gift !!!

Yes. Exactly.

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 06:22 PM »
im still just trying to figure out why everyone cares so much about that karma...

obviously it does not mean shit... but i would have to say that in 80% of the people have a pretty accurate karma rating.

sure, crash has very low karma, and since he left doH his behavior has changed, but its not like his -karma was recieved over night... so what makes you think its going to improve over night? it takes time...   smites are much easier to get then applauds, so it may take a while for him to even break even, but his past behavior has put him there.

i really cant think of anyone with a -100 karma or lower that does not deserve every bit of it.

but thats just my opinion.

i wish i could +1 myself

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 06:28 PM »
im still just trying to figure out why everyone cares so much about that karma...

obviously it does not mean shit... but i would have to say that in 80% of the people have a pretty accurate karma rating.

sure, crash has very low karma, and since he left doH his behavior has changed, but its not like his -karma was recieved over night... so what makes you think its going to improve over night? it takes time...   smites are much easier to get then applauds, so it may take a while for him to even break even, but his past behavior has put him there.

i really cant think of anyone with a -100 karma or lower that does not deserve every bit of it.

but thats just my opinion.

i wish i could +1 myself

true words, its like trying to lick your elbow so I'll help you out :P

Offline Husk

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 06:31 PM »
yep, and like when u can't suck ur own cock and u have to ask someone else to do it [=

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 06:33 PM »
sooooo uhhhh..... husk, i have a question for you :D

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 06:53 PM »

Well, I was not expecting so many reactions, and actually my -1 was just for the fun of giving -1 to MI :P