Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:23 PM

Author Topic: KEY REMAPPER  (Read 13052 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: KEY REMAPPER
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2013, 05:17 PM »
At the time it was my favourite song, and I just loved the name "Komodo", also, whenever I hear this song it reminds me of my Grandfather(was soon after he passed away), I will cherish this song and this name till the day I die, to remember him.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #166 on: May 05, 2013, 05:45 PM »
Make your life worth it then, he'd be glad.
Time to break because time is flying on and on.

PS. Since the main topic was trolled some pages back, imo key remapping is ok and it doesn't give you wins or great advantage because of loss of control in timing. The gain is just a few more childish taps :)

Peace

Offline avirex

« Reply #167 on: May 05, 2013, 07:45 PM »
spider, i know this thread has been confusing, and went into 5 different directions, so its not surprise you missed key things...

everyone agrees remapping your keys is fine, and sometimes needed to bypass keylock, or if you break your space, etc....

but there is a certain program that remaps keys, that will bypass the need to release a key, before another is pressed....

example: finger rollers can press one space, and before having to release the first space, this program allows them to press another space.. making their taps quicker, and making it easier for them to finger roll.... most people here seems to think its a form of cheating, i too am in that crowed that thinks its a form of cheating... how ever, not everyone thinks its cheating... there is one special person that thinks its ok, and should be accepted...  he has stayed awake for 10 days straight, drank more vodka then any 1 man has ever drank, he gained a substantial amount of weight so that cute woman will not find him attractive, and his name was formed for the love of his grandfather.

Offline SpideR

« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2013, 08:21 PM »
he has stayed awake for 10 days straight, drank more vodka then any 1 man has ever drank

Pff, where's my mdma!
Now I see that remapping is important for such players, the whole keyboard could turn into space bars button. In such way punching the keyboard would perform amazing taps!

he gained a substantial amount of weight so that cute woman will not find him attractive

That should be considered cheating your own gameplay.

Is there a way to identify when someone is using such script? If yes, say hi to deadcode!
Well, anyway I still think that, in ropers, for example, you gotta own not only space bar taps, but mostly the arrows, timing and strategy. Maybe I didn't get it correctly because I've never tryed it, but I don't see the imense advantage of it. Like I said, that won't increase your experience with the overall skills involved.

Learning to roper the human way is like learning to ride a bike. You won't forget.
Where are the IBB's roper tricks gifs? That is a good worms promotion.
Does these key'remappers even know what a mexican is?
Make me a shortkey for a mexican please.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2013, 08:34 PM »
avi, I don't care whether you believe MY actions in MY life, you can curse about me and wish I was dead, you can even hunt me down and murder me, I won't complain, but leave my family out of it, my Grandfather was more of a man than you EVER will be.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2013, 08:44 PM »
You won't complain if avirex comes to your house and murders you? :o I'm confused.

Also:  hi spider :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:46 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #171 on: May 05, 2013, 08:57 PM »
How could I? I'd be dead  ;D

Offline SpideR

« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2013, 09:24 PM »
Come on Komo, give papa a hug!
Avirex is not a t-rex, I hope ;)

* SpideR wishes the wa community could meet up at a bar with free beers and nasty girls! :D

Hi Walrus!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 09:26 PM by SpideR »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2013, 08:40 AM »
he has stayed awake for 10 days straight, drank more vodka then any 1 man has ever drank, he gained a substantial amount of weight so that cute woman will not find him attractive, and his name was formed for the love of his grandfather.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2013, 09:10 AM »
Very mature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2013, 10:49 AM »
lol.. i was just making a funny...

i didn't and wouldn't say anything rude about grandpapi.. lol

don't try to make it seem as if i did :p

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2013, 11:05 AM »
avi, you are obviously trying to mock things i've done in my life:

"he has stayed awake for 10 days straight, drank more vodka then any 1 man has ever drank, he gained a substantial amount of weight so that cute woman will not find him attractive, and his name was formed for the love of his grandfather."

Basically saying I am making these things up, I ain't stupid and don't act like I don't know what you were implying.

Offline avirex

« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2013, 11:24 AM »
i was simply giving clues to your name, without saying your name...

seems like everyone figured it out... its a cool game, here, you try one on me.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2013, 03:22 PM »
Who is the pimp that f@#!s hoes and then posts video of it on the fos forums?

Offline avirex

« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2013, 05:51 PM »
now that is agood one wally..

I'm stumped :)

nino or peja is my guess