Forums
May 15, 2024, 10:51 PM

Author Topic: Limited girders in T17  (Read 6295 times)

Offline Chicken23

Re: Limited girders in T17
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2010, 06:15 PM »
i am folling and flamming uu

Offline beer

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2010, 06:19 PM »
I never refused to play anything against you, or agains ur clan. Thar irritated me.
so why the fuk u said that could be me?
also u refused to play with 7 grids, lol

drama queen iz back

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2010, 06:40 PM »
it was just joke. chill. Ive played people who wanted 7. but prefer unlimited.

Offline beer

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2010, 06:45 PM »
eya but, i can even understant if u do that with bull cose evryone knows how he is, but me? still dnt understand ae.
i play with 7, 8 9 11 or unlimitd i dnt care lol

drama queen iz back

Offline Guaton

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2010, 07:09 PM »
pls pls xDDDDDDDDDD  chicken and beer xDDD dont fight pls xD

it was me and adun xDDD

if thedogg had keep that scheme i would have play it , but adun told me " no voy a jugar con vigas ilimitadas , me salgo si lo ponen" and that means " im not gonna play with unlimited girders , if the put it unlimited im out " xDDD

and i didnt have any other clanmate to play , so i had to be agree with him xD or not clanner xdd , well, insist , at least xd.

i dont like too much to play t17 against thedogg and ninjacamel tbh , they block us every turns , and that rly sucks , and i thought that 7 girders would make the t17 more interesting

whatever

no pelee culiaos zlloro

Offline Devilage

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2010, 07:34 PM »
unlimited! tus t17 suks.

Smoking proud.

Offline Rok

« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2010, 09:13 PM »
if thedogg had keep that scheme i would have play it , but adun told me " no voy a jugar con vigas ilimitadas , me salgo si lo ponen" and that means " im not gonna play with unlimited girders , if the put it unlimited im out " xDDD

and i didnt have any other clanmate to play , so i had to be agree with him xD or not clanner xdd , well, insist , at least xd.

i dont like too much to play t17 against thedogg and ninjacamel tbh , they block us every turns , and that rly sucks , and i thought that 7 girders would make the t17 more interesting

In other words, AduN cried like a spoiled baby and you acted like a parent who can't handle his crying kid  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2010, 11:38 PM »
If you flip a coin a hunder 100 times, even tho its 50/50, you still could get heads the whole time. However unlikely it is, its still possible.

deed. I dont think that the cr8 chances change when you edit girders, although we talked about it before I change them on every t17 I play and I can still find loads of replays where ive had less useful weps.
worm and learn

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2010, 12:09 AM »
yea... its just been weird luck that games i were in had lots of big weapons and less useful ones for both players...

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2010, 12:22 AM »

i dont like too much to play t17 against thedogg and ninjacamel tbh , they block us every turns , and that rly sucks

Lol culiao!!! It wasnt me who blocked you the full game, i think it was theredi  :P

Anyway i was just bored to RH cuz i had not the TUS scheme, but imo TUS should keep the original scheme.. or at least let the choice to play with original scheme if we want to, or if more than 3 people agree on it.

Why would we change a scheme that have been played for years?
7 girders isnt team17, call it team18 rofl  :P

PS: beer

PS2: keep original scheme for WXW too !
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:24 AM by THeDoGG »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2010, 01:16 AM »

In other words, AduN cried like a spoiled baby and you acted like a parent who can't handle his crying kid  :)

who are you?

Offline Rok

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2010, 01:33 AM »

who are you?

Who's asking?

When you pick t17, use whichever variation of the scheme you like, no one is forcing you to use 7 girders if you don't wanna. When your opponent picks t17, play it whichever scheme they pick, it's same for both. If they keep blocking you all the time, do something. Can we close this girder topic now?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2010, 01:44 AM »
no it's a nice topic ! u can open a new one about wxw scheme  :P

Offline beer

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2010, 01:48 AM »
eya this stinks. as rok said, is the same for both  :o
why all this

drama queen iz back

Offline Free