Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:52 PM

Author Topic: Lukz  (Read 5633 times)

Offline Csongi

Re: Lukz
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 06:43 PM »
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 08:00 AM »
What an amazing coincidence!
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 05:41 PM »
-1polish
-1portugese
god thx, 2 newbs won't play that po xD!

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 09:40 PM »
lol who uses BWL, never seen that before
worm and learn

Offline Devilage

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 06:19 AM »
Stupid thread IMO.

Smoking proud.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 12:31 PM »
I think so, maybe lock this topic?

Offline xLo

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 02:37 PM »
lock tus.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 04:14 PM »
If u want that xLo start closing ur account and stop visiting the webpage, it's a good start for u.

Smoking proud.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 06:24 PM »
Not really. We (well, actually MonkeyIsland + moderators, but I think a lot of people) are here, to solve problems together, and I think losing an active TUS player (xLo) wouldn't be so nice / good.

lock tus.
I think TUS doesn't need these kind of posts. Useless. xLo, try not-being-mad (calm down lol), and let's just play these games again seriously, and I'm sure, next time you will get into Playoffs. :)

Offline xLo

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2010, 02:51 PM »
Well it wasnt angry post. It was like i have no more power for U (all) and for ur posts.

I started a discusion and thought that would go to things like: less games against same player in a season, cant play clanmates in last week of a season or sometihng.... but cool community started discusion like fu, lock ur account, close this topic. If u can say only close this topic better close ur mouth, its a offtopic, gj.

Offline beer

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 02:54 PM »
i got ur point, and ur thread could improve if there was good ideas, but just some members agains u. I'm not, even if the start of this wasnt that good, i got u

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 03:12 PM »
cant play clanmates in last week of a season or sometihng....

Actually this can be a good idea and you could say this at first. I agree people didn't respond well, but you gotta admit you didn't start the topic good too.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 03:26 PM »
lol MI , sry but that would be totally stupid ... why not ban the games between clanmates? lol

this is gettin out of context cos 2 guys were left out of PO lol  

lets ban zippo , that would be better for the league lol ...............

Stupid thread IMO.

agree xD

Offline beer

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 03:35 PM »

lets ban zippo , that would be better for the league lol ...............

agree,

but u are not right, system failed, and we are trying improve that.. ill not win more ponts or nothing then u.. its otherthing.

for exemple in football at the end of the season they play at the same time, evryone.. of course it dnt change nothing cose atm evryone have, phones, internet and its so easy to know how the other games are doing.. but thing, if the season was 39 days and not 40, there would be diferent clans and singles playing PO atm..
its prove that PO places changes easy, and in my easy its not fair u lost PO place in last season day, since u had one place for 30 day, for some one that only get it in last day.
and evryone know that I were one case of them, but now think guaton, i played all season, but i couldnt play at the last day and i missed it..

drama queen iz back

Offline Guaton

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 03:41 PM »
i know its unfair for you, but this :

cant play clanmates in last week of a season or sometihng....

is not a solution for ur problem , that only make the things worse