Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:55 AM

Author Topic: Old RubberWorm schemes in TUS Scheme Editor  (Read 848 times)

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Old RubberWorm schemes in TUS Scheme Editor
« on: December 13, 2021, 12:54 PM »
I was looking some old RubberWorm schemes here in TUS and I would like to know more about their RubberWorm settings without needing to download them and load them in WA 3.8+ to know their RW settings or having to open RW WKB page to compare the super weapons crate probabilities of the scheme and make calculations to discover which features the scheme is using.

It would be good if TUS had a way to know the RubberWorm settings of old RW schemes without making them as if they were v3.8 schemes. Not sure how this could be done, maybe adding a ribbon/sign saying it is an old RW scheme, but informing its features on v3.8 extended options section.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 01:00 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Old RubberWorm schemes in TUS Scheme Editor
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 04:36 AM »
I'll look into it. It may take sometime though.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
Re: Old RubberWorm schemes in TUS Scheme Editor
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 11:30 AM »
I'll look into it. It may take sometime though.

This surely shouldn't be the priority since you are working on the app and TUS 2.0 that is more important. This thing about old RubberWorm schemes is just a detail, because anyone can download the scheme to see the settings if the player really wanna know.

I just suggested this because I think TUS would be even better with this quality of life view of the Rubber settings and would avoid confusions of people that may think the scheme is normal because there is no 3.8 settings marked on the page.

Thank you.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'