Forums
May 08, 2024, 08:41 PM

Author Topic: Past clans  (Read 14531 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: Past clans
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 02:33 PM »
In my opinion, it would be better if you could write your past clans in your profile.
I mean Profile -> Edit profile -> Past clans, and write here. Much more easier for MonkeyIsland too :)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 02:54 PM »
In my opinion, it would be better if you could write your past clans in your profile.
I mean Profile -> Edit profile -> Past clans, and write here. Much more easier for MonkeyIsland too :)

stupid, ppl are to lazy to do it, and it's not the same, everyone can write whatever he wishes
It's not hard for MI because as he had written it's done, he needs to make it visible.

Offline luz4k

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 07:45 AM »
i don't remember all clans in which i'v been lol even this ones maded by me :D

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 03:30 PM »
Maciej :
Maybe you are right ;)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 03:30 AM »
I must have the record for being in the least amount of clans.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 04:17 AM »
No. The record is mine, since I was a clanhopper xDDD. In every minutes I had other clan XDD.

Offline Rok

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 10:52 AM »
Dub-c said 'the least' not 'the most' Godito  :)  I only been in dP before RoH, can you beat that, dub-c?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Maciej

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 10:54 AM »
I was in a few clans.. the page with old clans could be useful :D but I remember all my old anyway :P

Offline Ramone

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2010, 12:45 PM »
I only been in dP before RoH, can you beat that, dub-c?

I own ya both Rok And Dub-c, I was never in any clan, can U beat that?!  :P

Anyway, I had an idea too about "more personalized" Profile pages.. This thing with past clans is good, tho I would add some more:

TUS members who's ranked as Hero Members, Sr.Members and Full Members could have a little board on their own Profile page. Maybe give them a limited amount of space (i.e. 5MB), and that would be a little space where they can introduce them self in a way that they wanna, or post something that they like/don't like (Musics, Movies, Sports, Youtube vids...)

Humm? Does it makes any sense?

Offline Maciej

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2010, 12:48 PM »
ok for me, it could make community better and more friendly :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 04:25 PM »
Dub-c said 'the least' not 'the most' Godito  :)  I only been in dP before RoH, can you beat that, dub-c?

I've only been in CKC. But ya ramone wins lol

Offline Csongi

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 05:00 PM »

Dub: 6 yrs, right ?  ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 05:13 PM »

Dub: 6 yrs, right ?  ;D

Over 6 years in ckc, its either 7 or 8 years coming september. I'm quite the clanhopper!

Offline Ramone

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 10:24 PM »
Anyway, I had an idea too about "more personalized" Profile pages.. This thing with past clans is good, tho I would add some more:

TUS members who's ranked as Hero Members, Sr.Members and Full Members could have a little board on their own Profile page. Maybe give them a limited amount of space (i.e. 5MB), and that would be a little space where they can introduce them self in a way that they wanna, or post something that they like/don't like (Musics, Movies, Sports, Youtube vids...)

Humm? Does it makes any sense?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2010, 03:22 AM »
Every clan I've loved that I wanted to stay in has died, apart from bOr which is just complicated...