Forums
May 04, 2024, 04:11 PM

Author Topic: Past clans  (Read 14522 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Past clans
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2010, 10:44 PM »
crazy, dont forget me :P i just must have been on break during WL :l

what was the league b4 WL? WACL? lets see a link to that, im sure im there :(

I haven`t avi, but you were not on the list there,  I just did as fada requested xD maybe you were having one of your long brakes lol ;P its only a small part of one season tho, its kind of misleading.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2010, 10:46 PM »
Haha well I was around 15 years old which means I was highly immature. I doubt I would do these things again, and if you are really interested in my past 3 years of worming I can only remember: sCa, dt, bOr, ruL some selfmade clan with benz that eventually died when we did a fusion with Verts clan, I think we were called BoD and later CoB? and then finally CF. Seems ok with me. :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 10:49 PM by DeathInFire »

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2010, 10:57 PM »
I think even avirex was in tdc when there was volrin/deano :p.
Volrin did stay in the clan for a long time ^^ (longer than the two other :D)

Offline avirex

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2010, 02:54 AM »
oh no, i was never in tdc.. nope, just a player who still plays... but im not on WL player list for whatever reason.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2010, 06:42 AM »
Imo best roper ever was volrin, I still think to this day volrin was better than volcom in ropers, when he played serious he never missed no matter how hard a crate, I seen volrin do stuff not even anubis done or could do with a program lol.

Whether Volrin cheated I don't know, I doubt it because there was no programs or anything not even silkworm back when I seen him rope.

I remember being the leader of BDD (Bringers of Death and Destruction) the 2 seasons we played we dominated everyone, and the leader of sw (streetwise) (not sW) again sw was excellent we really surprised everyone we never bothered playing any playoffs, I can't even remember which league cuz I was a stoner but we finished 1st a few times I think, were always top 3 at least, that's when crash was actually a really nice guy and didn't play lame, we made crash the player he is today lol.

Offline sock

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2010, 07:03 AM »
Imo best roper ever was volrin, I still think to this day volrin was better than volcom in ropers, when he played serious he never missed no matter how hard a crate, I seen volrin do stuff not even anubis done or could do with a program lol.

Whether Volrin cheated I don't know, I doubt it because there was no programs or anything not even silkworm back when I seen him rope.

I remember being the leader of BDD (Bringers of Death and Destruction) the 2 seasons we played we dominated everyone, and the leader of sw (streetwise) (not sW) again sw was excellent we really surprised everyone we never bothered playing any playoffs, I can't even remember which league cuz I was a stoner but we finished 1st a few times I think, were always top 3 at least, that's when crash was actually a really nice guy and didn't play lame, we made crash the player he is today lol.

volcom imo!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:21 AM by oldsock »

Offline Rok

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2010, 07:48 AM »
Haha well I was around 15 years old which means I was highly immature. I doubt I would do these things again, and if you are really interested in my past 3 years of worming I can only remember: sCa, dt, bOr, ruL some selfmade clan with benz that eventually died when we did a fusion with Verts clan, I think we were called BoD and later CoB? and then finally CF. Seems ok with me. :D

And RoH  :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Husk

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2010, 08:14 AM »
vert's clan was cB x; and u joined it under an alias hahaha [; benz joined it "properly"

that was back at fb 2005?

Offline rU`

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2010, 08:55 AM »
It was CBoD and the alias was BigRedMachine or something like that. Benz was under an alias aswell when he used to be Anubis' boyfriend xD

I can't even remember which league cuz I was a stoner...~

I'm still a stoner and my memory is great !
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2010, 09:25 AM »
Yeah my memory was bad on weed, seriously, but my memory is better now than it was before, been off weed for almost 4 years now.

Offline SPW

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2010, 09:35 AM »
Never heard about a roper called volrin. You got some replays on ur disk?

Best ropers all time (imo): anubis, mablak, deano,volcom, unique, pyro.

Dont know more players coz I wasnt active several years ago @ allround ladders. I just played ESL and Gigaliga then haha.  :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2010, 10:53 AM »

volrin was good, yee.. but you can not say there were no programs back then, there were programs to cheat even b4 w:a...  there was special roper patches, and upgrades and shit that improved ropers even back on w2 that were kept secret for years...

so, just cause some of us may not have known about them, does not mean they were not there.. i mean, look at anubis, i think he learned to rope using hax.. lol (im not saying volrin did)

so, SPW: its kinda hard to base anubis as one of the best ropers, when everyone knows he cheats...

kinda like mark mcguire beating babe ruths home run record, but he was jack on steroids lol

and komo, i thought crash was fairly new? he came around like 4-5 years ago as bull and his lil sidekick jerry, no?? lol

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2010, 11:11 AM »

Imo i'd only say Mablak is good enough to be called one of the best of all time, none of the rest, but then again I think about warmers when I think about best ropers of all time, and unfortunately, no one can warm as good now as they did back then, not even Mablak imo, guess it was just more popular back then so everyone was doing it lol, I really really really wish replays were invented about 2-5 years earlier than they were when I was in my prime in warmers lol, and I honestly think its funny how many ropers nowaday think they are "own" cuz they can FR lol, they have no idea what we could rope like "back in the day" lol.

I don't know if anyone will agree with me, not trying to brag but when me salty wargod thefudo molson theone theclash(when he was spinwing), thewalrus, jmoberg, marco, oijogja, tenchi, and so many more got together for our all night warmer sessions, no one could compare to us lol, not even nowadays lol.

I honestly think warmers are a lost era... And honestly, I really miss those days sometimes, might sound a bit sad to some people but I shared some of the funniest moments of my life playing literally 16 hours a day straight warming with everyone... Prolly cuz I was so stoned...

Offline Crazy

« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2010, 12:19 PM »

Imo i'd only say Mablak is good enough to be called one of the best of all time, none of the rest, but then again I think about warmers when I think about best ropers of all time, and unfortunately, no one can warm as good now as they did back then, not even Mablak imo, guess it was just more popular back then so everyone was doing it lol, I really really really wish replays were invented about 2-5 years earlier than they were when I was in my prime in warmers lol, and I honestly think its funny how many ropers nowaday think they are "own" cuz they can FR lol, they have no idea what we could rope like "back in the day" lol.

I don't know if anyone will agree with me, not trying to brag but when me salty wargod thefudo molson theone theclash(when he was spinwing), thewalrus, jmoberg, marco, oijogja, tenchi, and so many more got together for our all night warmer sessions, no one could compare to us lol, not even nowadays lol.

I honestly think warmers are a lost era... And honestly, I really miss those days sometimes, might sound a bit sad to some people but I shared some of the funniest moments of my life playing literally 16 hours a day straight warming with everyone... Prolly cuz I was so stoned...

Haha you are sick man! I`ll agree that Mablak can be recognized as one of the best of all time, because he has dominated from 2003 until present, but in 2009 and 2010 in another league (NNNL). Another person that deserves such recognization is Random00, who has shown through several years in leagues (especially during two latest leagues, XTC and TUS) and Worm Olympics that he probably is the best allrounder, and also Franz.
Warmers surely belong to the past Komo. I think it`s wrong using warmers as reference to being a good roper though. Roper the scheme has one main goal: kill your opponent. I`d say best free style roper then :P But yeah that`s some great ropers you are mentioning there, I especially remember thefudo as from the time in tdc. TheOne and oijogja was playing a bit at the end of XTC, and even when rusty, they pretty much owned, so I`d imagine them going insane on a map when they were active. Warmers surely are a lost era though, and I`m kind of glad for it lol, I never enjoyed warmers. But it`s fun to watch good players kickin around on a map.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2010, 12:33 PM »
I think it`s wrong using warmers as reference to being a good roper though. Roper the scheme has one main goal: kill your opponent. I`d say best free style roper then :P

I see where you are coming from, but to me, people who roped in warmers were and always will be better than anyone in a normal roper, no matter how good they were in a Proper lol, for me, back then, roping was what you could do with the rope, how fast you could go, what tricks you could do all at the same time being as smooth as possible, to me ropers like volcom were like robots, they just done the same pattern every time and was nothing special to me and was boring, of course, he is imo one of the best 2 ropers in Propers, but he wasn't impressive at all in warmers imo.