Forums
May 11, 2024, 07:35 PM

Author Topic: please tell me  (Read 4174 times)

Offline HHC

Re: please tell me
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2011, 12:16 AM »
Am I? i just answered to Almog...

I think you did on several occasions, here in the forum and on wormnet. But don't ask me to come up with an example. Just thought you may have some kind of personal history with the issue. But guess not.

Offline Prankster

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 01:30 AM »
nino, what about the yellow? yes, you are racist! :DD

Offline nino

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2011, 02:23 AM »
i have no problem with the collor yellow m8, but yellow slaves are too lazy , i just had 2 in my life and i sold after a time cos that!

iam not racist!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2011, 10:52 AM »
lol i dun like ur racism, mario. wheres blue slaves? XDDD

Offline beer

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2011, 07:13 PM »
Am I? i just answered to Almog...

I think you did on several occasions, here in the forum and on wormnet. But don't ask me to come up with an example. Just thought you may have some kind of personal history with the issue. But guess not.

i do when some one ask for it, guess u can see that on this thread, or is that to hard? ;o

again, he asked

I dont understand if you're trying to be funny or you're just racist

btw whats your point about this? lol

drama queen iz back

Offline Almog

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2011, 06:57 AM »
well, I was asking godito, not you, and because he mentioned something like the holocaust was a big lie.. just wanted to make sure  it's a really bad joke and not something he thought

Offline Ramone

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2011, 12:46 PM »
What is this topic doing in 'TUS Discussions', it should be in 'Off Topic' section.. ;x

Btw, no worries Almog, as Einstein used to say: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

;O

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011, 08:55 PM »
What is this topic doing in 'TUS Discussions', it should be in 'Off Topic' section.. ;x

Btw, no worries Almog, as Einstein used to say: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Actually 3 things are infinite : The universe, the human stupidity, and the Soviet Union XD

Offline Guaton

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 08:56 PM »
lmao