Forums
May 01, 2024, 04:26 AM

Author Topic: -REL-  (Read 1724 times)

Re: -REL-
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 10:29 PM »
@NAiL,
In ANY recent games page, there's a 'jump to' select box to jump into an specific scheme. You don't need to browse to find Kaos games. (https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/recent-free/Kaos/)

Better to start a Kaos league thread than using avi's one.

Yes, but then there is no visual representation of the number of Kaos games played in comparison to other schemes. Thats why I didnt do that.

Sure ill make a poll thread although I think an understanding of the individuality of Kaos, combined with the evidence of its popularity is enough to warrant it having a league to itself without the need for a poll.
worm and learn

Offline Rabbzz

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 11:48 PM »
I'm following your thread to see where it goes. I am also following "roper league" to see where this hotness of Roper is coming from. The way I'm seeing it, w2 people are in love with roper actively on forums, but not so much in action. Anyway, next TRL scheme poll is up, lets see :)
Yea I noticed this too  :(. And rarely see anyone online thats registered and wants a game. Ill keep promoting it and trying though  :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 03:32 AM »
i agree monkeyisland... 

i just think roper is a dieing because the scheme sucks... but no body wants to admit it... actually, recently people did admit the scheme sucks, there just has not been a change yet....

maybe my "REL" idea was a fail...  as i said before.. no problem.