Forums
May 05, 2024, 05:14 AM

Author Topic: Religious propaganda on shoutbox  (Read 3301 times)

Offline chakkman

Religious propaganda on shoutbox
« on: November 01, 2011, 11:52 AM »
[Heute um 11:58:15]
 doubletime: Jesus christ our leader is in full controll, he equiips the soliderst hat he does enroll, tis a spiritual waarfare so we have to act, as a group united closeknit and compact ! Loyal submission in recogntion this to our god we owe,

Wonder what's next, islamists announcing Djihad invocations? Man, you mods accept his behavior for waaaay too long now. Almost every time i come on TUS there's some sort of bullshit/offense/other sick stuff from him on the shoutbox. Wonder why he is getting defended the whole time while the whole TUS community has to suffer sever brain damage because of guys like him. Seriously this is losing reputation every day. Think about it.

Edit: Oh and note that i, of course, don't really believe he's some kind of religious fanatic. He just, as usual, tries out how far he can get without being punished and is only into provoking a reaction and seeking attention. His whole internet identity is built up on that. He's kinda trapped up in the mind of a pubertary 14 year old, with the difference that he is actually mature already. That does in no way make the thing better though.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:10 PM by chakkman »

Offline Kangaroo

Re: Religious propaganda on shoutbox
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:07 PM »
I have my own strong religic beliefs and i also do not appreciate people trying to force there crap on others.

this site is for worms armageddon isnt ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Devilage

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:08 PM »
virgin comment.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 12:09 PM »
yeah i dont even bother reading the shout box anymore... ive been back on wa for a few days and everytime i log on here dt has posted even more dumb shit

Offline chakkman

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 12:15 PM »
yeah i dont even bother reading the shout box anymore... ive been back on wa for a few days and everytime i log on here dt has posted even more dumb shit
Well the thing that rly bothers me probably is the fact that ppl can use this site as a platform to post their mentally deranged bullshit and the really grateful for this site gotta just "live with it" because the mods are so damn liberal that they give everyone a 1000th chance. I mean, hello? This guy is just into seeking attention and destroying things! Nothing else. He's a complete fake. Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 12:19 PM »
¨shoutbox should be turned into a chat imo

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 12:20 PM »
Freedom of Speech.  Even if it is bullshit.

I guess we should just tell him to stfu.  Although I'm not that rude :)

Offline chakkman

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 12:32 PM »
Freedom of Speech.  Even if it is bullshit.
Well, tbh, one should have the responsibility to choose his words wisely and post his opinion in a way it does not offend others. "Treat others the way you want to be treated". That motto is kicked with the foot here. :) Actually his opinion is no opinion, that's why freedom of speech is not valid here. It's just trying out how far i can get. And this is no platform for that, this is a worms league site and no orphanage for the retarded.

Offline theredi

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 12:33 PM »
just dont respond to him then, threads like that, and talking offensive to him just make him wanna do it more and more, he likes to make u angry and get ur attention, and he prolly laugh his ass off when u do it, its that simple

Offline chakkman

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 12:40 PM »
Well, you're probably right. Probably best to deactivate the shoutbox and look the other way. :)

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 12:44 PM »
Well if you got offended by that then....wow.  You're even more anti-religion than me!  Good one man :D

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 12:45 PM »
i dont believe in god, and his comments doesnot hurt me, but i undestand what others feel.

talk about soccer and religious stuff is for sure the best troll choice xD

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ray

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 01:40 PM »
If I ran TUS, I wouldn't really care about Freedom of Speech and rules or anything, he would have no account on my website.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 02:06 PM »
Well if you got offended by that then....wow.  You're even more anti-religion than me!  Good one man :D

+1

i dont believe in god, and his comments doesnot hurt me, but i undestand what others feel.

talk about soccer and religious stuff is for sure the best troll choice xD

+1

If I ran TUS, I wouldn't really care about Freedom of Speech and rules or anything, he would have no account on my website.

+1

more like "propaganda of the stupid", its like a monkey dancing for our pleasure, why not take it for what it is heh
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:12 PM by Desetroyah »

Offline Crazy

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 02:11 PM »

Oki Kiros :D