Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:56 PM

Author Topic: Roper changes  (Read 4308 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Roper changes
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 02:26 PM »
Yea even more. 15 mins is close to 30 mins in real time.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 11:50 PM »
Everyone that is so horny about w2w go play wxw shoppers. w2w is not what a roper is about.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline beer

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 11:59 PM »
Everyone that is so horny about w2w go play wxw shoppers. w2w is not what a roper is about.
then u play offline

drama queen iz back

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 06:43 AM »
then u play offline

That makes no sense.

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 05:04 PM »
its beer, hes just trying to get his post count higher xD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2009, 05:26 PM »
I think beer meant if you remove sd from roper, noone will play roper with them and he'll end up playing roper offline.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2009, 05:43 PM »
Don`t change anything more, please, there have been enough changes the past four years in schemes if you ask me (I don`t like SD too ;)) It`s normal that different things change over time, but that is in decades, not from year to year!

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2009, 07:25 PM »
Just because something remains unchanged over time doesnt mean that it cannot be improved or should not be changed.

I think an ENFORCED wxw rule (during SD)  in roper would make things better.

This would mean consistant roping would be requred every turn, and no falling and running back to the hide would take place.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 04:01 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2009, 10:20 PM »
Just because something remains unchanged over time doesnt mean that it cannot be improved or should not be changed.

I think an ENFORCED wxw rule in roper would make things better.

This would mean consistant roping would be requred every turn, and no falling and running back to the hide would take place.

Thats not a roper. Roper is get crate and attack.

Offline beer

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2009, 11:08 PM »
its beer, hes just trying to get his post count higher xD
lmao dude
I think beer meant if you remove sd from roper, noone will play roper with them and he'll end up playing roper offline.
kinda
Don`t change anything more, please, there have been enough changes the past four years in schemes if you ask me (I don`t like SD too ;)) It`s normal that different things change over time, but that is in decades, not from year to year!
true

word up

yea sometimes it yes, when u kill, ur u are killed before sd, other wise 'Roper is get crate and attack''+ sd touch in both walls before attack
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 11:11 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline pr

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2009, 11:23 PM »
let's set 30 sec to roper and no w2w after sudden death. just cba

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2009, 04:01 AM »

yes, im talking about SD though... you dont seem to follow this basic thing
worm and learn

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2009, 05:47 AM »
Ahwell, I guess I'm the only one who thinks its stupid to stop a scheme after 10 mins of playing.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2009, 06:18 AM »
I think the hardest part of changing an old scheme like Roper is that you gotta inform the entire community about the change you did. Imagine the non-english speakers. Whole community played Roper like that for ages.

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2009, 06:27 AM »
Ahwell, I guess I'm the only one who thinks its stupid to stop a scheme after 10 mins of playing.

no, havent you read the posts in this thread...?
worm and learn