Forums
May 11, 2024, 05:38 PM

Author Topic: roper rules check...  (Read 1604 times)

Offline avirex

roper rules check...
« on: April 04, 2012, 01:14 AM »
i think i have opened a thread about this more then once... i dont remember the outcome, and im too lazy to check the roper rules......

so can somone please answer this for me..

in a roper game, and the game turns to sudden death... rules are you have to go w2w b4 attack....

i believe you should go w2w no matter what... does not matter if u fall and have to use para on a swing to the top... does not matter if u get stuck in a pixel.... does not matter if u have to walk over the top of a worm, b4 u start to rope..... you have to go w2w..... its just like getting a crate...i have never in my long, long, long worms career seen someone say..... ehhh, i wasted some time, made a mistake... im not going for cr8......

either with their turn they get cr8, or with their retreat they get cr8... or atlesat try....

the same should go for the w2w rule... when sudden death comes w2w should be mandatory no matter what the situation....    maybe it all ready is, im not sure.... but this thread is basically to find out, and if its not... open the discussion (again) to make it a mandatory thing....

ty :p

Offline Dub-c

Re: roper rules check...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 01:16 AM »
I have the solution. No sudden death, no w2w.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:35 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 01:20 AM »
ok avi, from now on w2w SD will be w2w.

MI add this rule on site and close this thread.

thanks.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 05:30 AM »
hm, but what if some1 will brake this rule? skip next turn? it's kinda senseless, cuz a coward can hide well and skip all turns, oh well, you can get the top hide and kill him on the next turn, but wtf xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 05:51 AM »
The rule has absolutely nothing to do with roper in the first place. Just get rid of this asinine rule and there is nothing to even worry/whine/complain/ bitch about whether someone does w2w or not. Its a f@#!ing roper, not w2w.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 08:02 AM »
The rule has absolutely nothing to do with roper in the first place. Just get rid of this asinine rule and there is nothing to even worry/whine/complain/ bitch about whether someone does w2w or not. Its a f@#!ing roper, not w2w.

just tell me honestly Dub, did u ever try roper with w2w rule??

and we talking about changing roper to "w2w rule only" or just about adding this rule ?

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 09:59 AM »

and we talking about changing roper to "w2w rule only" or just about adding this rule ?

I believe this topic is about the sd in roper

and yea, even if u have a bad start of a turn, u should still try w2w. I hope there would be a rule for it, if there isn't alrdy.

Online Peja

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 10:22 AM »

I believe this topic is about the sd in roper

and yea, even if u have a bad start of a turn, u should still try w2w. I hope there would be a rule for it, if there isn't alrdy.

why you want people to f@#! up something if they cant attack anyway? and if they could and are 2 scared its only good for the opponent, cant see any sense of such a rule.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 12:13 PM »
Someone attacking on sd > someone staying hiden until you fall.

It's lame, but if you train well, you will beat him easly.

Anyway, I agree with this rules. Cause it's pretty hard on many maps.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 01:22 PM »
This rule would be nice. Husky da rescue dogg always forces me to touch walls ;D
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 02:00 PM »
No need for more rules! Just get rid of sudden death. Its not needed. What is wrong with you people!

Offline Camper

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 02:12 PM »
Wanna w2w ?    Pick wxw.

Roper with no SD ftw.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 02:27 PM »
ye, you have opened this theard too many times, and nothing changes, because everything's good, bye

btw, for me any sensible idea for roper is add the rule, that you can't attack while SD if you haven't touched 2 walls turn before
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:30 PM by Maciej »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 03:09 PM »
Wanna w2w ?    Pick wxw.

Roper with no SD ftw.

Ftw;
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Masta

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 03:15 PM »
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 06:30 PM by Masta »