Forums
June 09, 2024, 01:04 PM

Author Topic: sense of the shoutbox  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Peja

sense of the shoutbox
« on: April 12, 2014, 11:41 PM »
today asbest got told not to post gifs of rope tricks in the shoutbox by our lovely admin. i wonder why. static is posting cat gifs for years and noone said a word. besides its a wa forum after all, so its nice to see some animated wa stuff everytime you  look on the frontpage.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: sense of the shoutbox
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 12:34 AM »
[Today at 07:49 pm]
 Asbest: someone pls throw masta out of tus

[Today at 07:50 pm]
 Asbest: better out of life

[Today at 07:53 pm]
 ANO: Asbest stop insult me in PVT

really? and you're gonna stay by his side?
he shouldnt even be allowed to visit this forum or join wormnet, he's a complete **** to anyone, he just gets into games and quits (not before insulting everyone in the host, calling them noobs and everything)

peja you're just making drama for nothing. you know perfectly who are you talking about

PD: atleast statik isnt mean in any way to others, he has won his right to post gifs by being a nice guy.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 12:37 AM »
guys cmon, i just wanna live free :) peace love, thats all.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 12:56 AM »
guys cmon, i just wanna live free :) peace love, thats all.

good luck then, start redeeming yourself  8)
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 01:16 AM »
i dont think its a matter of him posting a GIF.. its the matter of him spamming the shoutbox....

if he posted a GIF, or even 2.. maybe 3... but just stfu it would be one thing...

but did u see the shoutbox? its 90% asbest...

Gabriel is right, peja :D

Offline Asbest

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 01:18 AM »
yeah, i just had fun. i wanted to show all awesome sW gifs :DDD and im sure, some guys loved it.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 06:01 AM »
Peja, posting a gif or two is fine. I deleted like 20 gifs from asbest. The point is, shoutbox is still part of TUS and too many images (specially gifs) slow TUS down. Asbest was clearly advertising sW, so I offered him to do it in a topic.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 08:56 AM »
the shoutbox is just a place for attention that takes a bit less effort to use than the forum.

lazy attention whores and more.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 09:01 AM »
He's trolling everyone, even you Monkey.. acting with this double face, offending really  hard in pvt, spamming to annoy people.
Bad choice to bring him back, some people don't change, as he wrote me in pvt.

Offline SPW

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 09:32 AM »
Peja, posting a gif or two is fine. I deleted like 20 gifs from asbest. The point is, shoutbox is still part of TUS and too many images (specially gifs) slow TUS down. Asbest was clearly advertising sW, so I offered him to do it in a topic.

Yesterday my browser quit few times and by reading something about 20 gif's, well..that could be the reason.

Please MI, make a limit, just set it by size of a picture or video. Also for signatures, there are always people going over the line. Shoutbox should be for words only, and also only one before someone replied to stop spamming. For gif's people can use the forums.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 10:38 AM »
Also for signatures, there are always people going over the line.

Avirex's signature is damn annoying and too long imo :P
1. picture
2. userbar
3. Komo's quote
4. Devilage's quote

Offline Asbest

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 11:26 AM »
guys all is ok. all can be solved easy :D i will not post so many gifs anymore, its ok.

Offline Dragon

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 12:13 PM »
Asbest I'm not a kind of person who look directly into fights, but you really asked for it, and leave me no other choice.

The only reason why you're on TUS again is because you been begging to get back here, even after you got a new chance ( which I'm sure, not too much person would get too ) you keep spamming your useless shit gifs, keep annoying people, cursing people who never had a word to you, you're a f@#!ing attention whore.
You want people to talk about you, because that's how you compensate your real life, the nothing.
You earned nothing in life, and because of your personality, people don't like you, or even beat the fuk out of you, which I can understand, because I ( as a calm person ) would do the same.

If you keep being like this, when you grow up ( IF ) you will succeed on being a f@#!ing idiot, you'll do some idiotic crime, and end up in jail where broz will f@#! your tight ass.

You insult random people because you're a f@#!face, you get insulted by your classmates / family, and you need to payback somehow, but hey kid, not everyone hops on your insults.
The fact you insult someone clearly means that you can be pissed off by calling you a "idiot".

Why did you want to come back here?
You don't play tus at all, even if you decide to play, you just randomly quit a game because you're losing.
You only came back to advertise sW, who has a leader whos totally like you.
Don't believe me? Go watch the nlF shoutbox, what Nullum done with Risbo when Risbo joined.

Grow the f@#! up, and learn some respect towards the community which is FORCED to tolearate you, or get the f@#! out of here, because we have enough drama even without you.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 04:15 PM »
Asbest I'm not a kind of person who look directly into fights, but you really asked for it, and leave me no other choice.

The only reason why you're on TUS again is because you been begging to get back here, even after you got a new chance ( which I'm sure, not too much person would get too ) you keep spamming your useless shit gifs, keep annoying people, cursing people who never had a word to you, you're a f@#!ing attention whore.
You want people to talk about you, because that's how you compensate your real life, the nothing.
You earned nothing in life, and because of your personality, people don't like you, or even beat the fuk out of you, which I can understand, because I ( as a calm person ) would do the same.

If you keep being like this, when you grow up ( IF ) you will succeed on being a f@#!ing idiot, you'll do some idiotic crime, and end up in jail where broz will f@#! your tight ass.

You insult random people because you're a f@#!face, you get insulted by your classmates / family, and you need to payback somehow, but hey kid, not everyone hops on your insults.
The fact you insult someone clearly means that you can be pissed off by calling you a "idiot".

Why did you want to come back here?
You don't play tus at all, even if you decide to play, you just randomly quit a game because you're losing.
You only came back to advertise sW, who has a leader whos totally like you.
Don't believe me? Go watch the nlF shoutbox, what Nullum done with Risbo when Risbo joined.

Grow the f@#! up, and learn some respect towards the community which is FORCED to tolearate you, or get the f@#! out of here, because we have enough drama even without you.

you're like him, plus extra verbose.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Fenice

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 04:47 PM »