Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:30 AM

Author Topic: Strike 2, Zippo  (Read 4099 times)

Strike 2, Zippo
« on: April 15, 2010, 08:57 PM »
Apparently, the first warning had very little effect: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tus-discussion/zippo-you-are-on-the-edge/

It's apparent from pretty much all your posts you have little respect for other people, so a second warning is long overdue.
I'll have a little chat with MonkeyIsland if we should ban you without a third warning altogether, but if you continue to misbehave like this, we'll just skip the discussion and go straight to banning you altogether.

That said, a request to the rest of the community that can't help themselves: Stop feeding the trolls. It is the constant bitching at Zippo that has stopped me from doing this earlier.

Offline Ray

Re: Strike 2, Zippo
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 05:15 AM »
Finally, somebody stands up against this behaviour. Good job.

Offline SPW

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 08:16 AM »
Indeed, ban that anoying kid for lifetime. Nobody will miss him.

Offline Random00

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 10:46 AM »
I'd like to play him in Single PO Season 10, tho. ;X

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 11:03 AM »
Finally, somebody stands up against this behaviour. Good job.
Indeed, ban that anoying kid for lifetime. Nobody will miss him.

fun alot see that guys insult me alot and np for it ;P

if all continue to insult me..

i will continue insult all...

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 11:33 AM »
lol zippos alright, ill miss you if you go zippo.

As ive said before, if you really get offended by something an eccentric zillian said to you on worms, then its YOU who needs to take a rain check.

And its true what he said, people always insult him, yet no1 blinks an eye towards them -.-

Ive had problems with people on this league... but I dont have any genuine hate for them (cept dubC motherf*****), thats just childish
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 11:35 AM by NAiL »
worm and learn

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 11:39 AM »
you can't ban zippo.
he played more games than u all tus singles 650
so he made a lot for league
league cant ban him

Offline Free

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 11:41 AM »
XD

It's tough love, some times retards need a kick in the ass to wake up a little.

Offline SPW

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 12:01 PM »
Crash, what does his past activity matter at all? Seriously, that guy is just *** and wont learn anything in the future.

AND:

You dont know how many (nice) people left TUS coz of him (and other Idiots).

So ur post doesnt make any sense at all.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 12:16 PM »
1. This is the second warning, not banning.

2. The reason he is not getting banned is exactly because there are many people exaggerating his being annoying more than he actually is.

3. @NAiL and all other who stands behind ZiPpO, I don't know where are you exactly when we have one of those threads where everybody gets riled up about him. There's no one in those threads to stand by ZiPpO's side. Good to see some other comments too. But you always post when it is late.

4. I've asked ZiPpO to stop calling people noobs. Maybe in ZiPpO's language calling someone noob is a way of expressing love? ZiPpO says, he always insults when he is insulted first. Probably it is true if we don't count the times he is calling people/clans noobs and how much they suck.

Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Random00

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 12:36 PM »
Crash, what does his past activity matter at all? Seriously, that guy is just *** and wont learn anything in the future.
Reactivating death sentence in switzerland? I mean if someone does some really big shit after being warned at least twice then its ok to give him some temporary ban, but there's basically no need for such exaggerations. ;)

3. @NAiL and all other who stands behind ZiPpO, I don't know where are you exactly when we have one of those threads where everybody gets riled up about him. There's no one in those threads to stand by ZiPpO's side. Good to see some other comments too. But you always post when it is late.
I never felt like saying something positive in other threads about Zippo as well. In previous threads I always thought that he maybe deserves the answers he gets, so I just didnt say anything.
But I just see people spiiting at him without any valid reason nowadays. I mean, its ok if dont like someone, but its  just better to ignore him then.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 01:06 PM »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Strike

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 01:53 PM »
 I like Zippo x}  :-* :-*

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 02:26 PM »
Well one thing is 2 call ppl noobs, thats not so a big deal. Worst thing was when he tried 2 escape those losses and got away with it VERY cheap.. So if a ban comes now, its not a second 2 late :)

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 02:37 PM »
4. I've asked ZiPpO to stop calling people noobs. Maybe in ZiPpO's language calling someone noob is a way of expressing love? ZiPpO says, he always insults when he is insulted first. Probably it is true if we don't count the times he is calling people/clans noobs and how much they suck.

Ive known zippo for maybe the last 4 years, he always calls me a noob and lucker when I pwn him... but dont take it seriously lol!

You dont know how many (nice) people left TUS coz of him (and other Idiots).

Honestly, do you think that he is really trying to offend people saying things like that? Its all in jest, and it really does say alot about your emotional state if you cant handle a few words said to you by some guy you'll never meet over the internet.

I doubt these people really left because of "idiots" on tus, you can always just ignore these people if you dont wanna talk to them...
worm and learn