Forums
May 23, 2024, 09:08 AM

Author Topic: TUS awards  (Read 18881 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS awards
« Reply #180 on: February 06, 2011, 04:07 PM »
Lol cheers xD I remember when me avi ropa and Deano used to do freestyle battles back in dt, man that was fun xD

Shoulda start that up again avi ;)

« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2011, 04:26 PM »
That's what they're warming up for, isn't it? :)

« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2011, 05:14 PM »
none of those words rhyme with muppet except for puppet. basic rhyming, boyz
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2011, 05:20 PM »
none of those words rhyme with muppet except for puppet. basic rhyming, boyz

Yeah, ok then lol, do you even listen to any form of Rap music or Hip Hop?

« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2011, 08:11 PM »
No, because they don't know how to rhyme

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2011, 02:44 AM »
Quote from: dictionary.com
1. identity in sound of some part, especially the end, of words or lines of verse.

« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2011, 02:52 AM »
1. identity in sound of some part, especially the end, of words or lines of verse.

Thank you for proving me right.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2011, 03:06 AM »
Why can't you understand basic English Shy?

It says "some part" especially at the end, of WORDS, or lines of verse.

Like: conversation/sensation/

Shyguy acting all like he some big sensation//
But he can't even understand a simple conversation//

^^ I think you shoulda went to specsavers.

« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2011, 03:12 AM »
ok let's start with droppit, which isn't even a word. tell me how droppit rhymes with muppet. Do you know how muppet is pronounced? lol gg little piggy *waves*

Offline nino

« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2011, 03:18 AM »
lol it is late to be debating, go sleep dudes, good night.

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2011, 03:18 AM »
I know "droppit" isn't a word, but if you had any common sense you would realise "drop it" are words and it's wrote like that just to suggest how to pronounce it right to make it rhyme, again with this as my evidence to back it up:

Alot of famous poets who work professionally, rhyme words like this, but I guess all their professional work must be wrong, cuz Shy is illiterate lol.

Shy, I dare you to go onto ANY Rap/HipHop based forum on the internet, with that arguement, and I can promise you, you will be ripped apart lol.

« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2011, 03:28 AM »
I know "droppit" isn't a word, but if you had any common sense you would realise "drop it" are words and it's wrote like that just to suggest how to pronounce it right to make it rhyme, again with this as my evidence to back it up:

Unless you pronounce droppit as druppet, it doesn't rhyme, and I doubt anyone would be able to figure out the meaning of the word was "drop it" by hearing "druppet".

where in the word "droppit" is there an identity of sound with the word "muppet"? The t sound at the end?  I guess shit and salt rhymes with muppet, too, lol *waves*

Alot of famous poets who work professionally, rhyme words like this, but I guess all their professional work must be wrong, cuz Shy is illiterate lol.

Poets like Emily Dickinson used slant rhymes, which would be where droppit and muppet falls in.  They are not rhymes, they are slant rhymes.  You slap real rhymers in the face when you say they are rhymes and not slant rhymes.  gg no0b bye bye :)

Offline nino

« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2011, 03:29 AM »

they pwn in rhyme lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2011, 03:54 AM »
Shy, 1st off, droppit pronounced like draw-pit (fast) muppet pronounced like muh-pit (fast)

So it has that aw/uh which does sound slightly similar, then pit to it, even if you don't agree about the close sound of aw and uh, "pit" still rhymes with itself.

You don't pronounce muppet like pet at the end, so it isn't just "tih"

Slant rhyming is important in freestyling.

Like I said, why don't you take your arguement to a Rap/Hip Hop or even a poetry forum and see how far you get, go find one, post that, and see how thick you are.

« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2011, 04:27 AM »

Slant rhyming is important in freestyling.

yes, it is a slant rhyme, not a rhyme. I'm glad you acknowledge that now.

Like I said, why don't you take your arguement to a Rap/Hip Hop or even a poetry forum and see how far you get, go find one, post that, and see how thick you are.

Because I don't care enough. All I did was say one thing that could have been directed towards you OR godito, but of course it would be you to come back defensive, even posting a picture of me and making some kind of comment about my glasses. Good job. *waves*