Forums
April 26, 2024, 07:07 PM

Author Topic: TUS forums abuse?  (Read 4947 times)

Offline Ramone

TUS forums abuse?
« on: November 09, 2010, 03:18 PM »
I'll post this here so that proud owners of the clan/community boards won't delete my posts if they do not like what I have to say.
I've quoted some posts from here: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/mm/komo-4811/15/

Just one thing: this thread appears in latest posts, anyone can read it, anyone can reply, so i wouldn't call it private.

Thats very true. I would prefer that interna threads shouldnt be shown as latest posts unless you're not member in those communities.

Indeed, I agree on this idea! Maybe even to make an option (when someone creates the topic in his clan/community board) to mark a check-box if it should be visible in "latest posts" for everyone or only for clan/community members.. That would do some good..

Tho I think it's perfectly normal for everyone to read posts in other clans/communities forums cause they are not really private, they are accessible to anyone here..

yeah, anyone can read it... but why would they??

Why not? We are small community (TUS/WA), players comes on forums cause they wanna read it and take a part in it.. It's perfectly normal thing to do, it's a basic form of communication.. In example Avi, if U come to TUS site and if U see that the latest posts were in topic called "ShyGuy" (in any clan/community "private forums") I bet U would go there to read what it is about.. So it's perfectly normal that Prankster or anyone comes to read the topic called "Komo" in mm forums.. And your argument on his opinion is:
dude, stfu and suck my cock, hows that?  get over kid

.."hows that?" - that's just UGLY, nothing more and nothing less..
I see that U are enjoying being a "boss" in ur "private forums", but just because it's mm board it doesn't mean that it's ok to be rude and primitive to talk on this level to others.. Really, what do U expect from someone to answer on that? Smth like: "Eat my shit, U brainless idiot!".. so that U can reply smth like "I'll f@#! your ugly ass, U cocksucker!"... It's so easy and lame to insult ppl like that on internet, I can't believe that there are still ppl that do that.. It's like low primitive life form, prehistoric internet abuse.. And it's still on Home page of TUS in latest posts, not on your "private forum" only!

So, my question is: are we allowed to post anything that we want in our "private forums" here on TUS? (as avi does)

If so, tell me plz, cause I wanted to post in our "private forums" some greasy cock-shit-pussy-asshole-c@#! insults to some members of TUS which I don't like, with big size, red and bold font so I could get down on their level and reach to their brain cells.. Humm? Can I do that?
Is that a level of communication that we wanna have on TUS? Looks like it's suits for some mental levels here... Looks like it gathers a small amount of "cool tough mofos" here, but at the same time it looks that it rejects a big amount of youngsters and new players that do not wanna be part of that bullshit!

And I'm only pointing this out for the sake of TUS being a better place, I couldn't care less personally for those childish insults and cursing around..
MonkeyIsland, I really think that U need to define some TUS forum behavior rules and prevent this primitive ugliness and disrespects around..

Offline avirex

Re: TUS forums abuse?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 05:23 PM »
Haha.. Do u rly think i would delete ur post?? Cuz i wouldnt..  And for ur information i tried to delete the entire thread.. Becuase it was useless from the start. I made it at a time that i was completely sick of komos ego attitude and constant arguements with everyone, and i do mean everyone. But i was not able to delete it for some reason, i planned to ask MI to delete it when i get home (im on cell now) but anyway.. I dont feel bad for what i said.. Allthough ill admit it was out of line.. My suggestion is stop coming to my god damn forums if u dont like me... I mean.. U can go there.. U can smite me.. Then leave.. Dont read my comments.. U guys just continue to smite me.. Then get the f@#! out.  U can smite me all u want i dont care. Because i have achieved my goal to calm komo down a bit.. All he did was argue with eeveryone every thread every topic every day... Now he has stopped and i know for a fact people are thankfull for that.. Lol.. So keep the smites coming, Army Of Komodo. It was well worth it.

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 06:32 PM »
funny thing after read this thead, i farted, i dont think theres any co-relation anyway, but was fun.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 06:54 PM »
Haha.. Do u rly think i would delete ur post?? Cuz i wouldnt..  And for ur information i tried to delete the entire thread.. Becuase it was useless from the start. I made it at a time that i was completely sick of komos ego attitude and constant arguements with everyone, and i do mean everyone. But i was not able to delete it for some reason, i planned to ask MI to delete it when i get home (im on cell now) but anyway.. I dont feel bad for what i said.. Allthough ill admit it was out of line.. My suggestion is stop coming to my god damn forums if u dont like me... I mean.. U can go there.. U can smite me.. Then leave.. Dont read my comments.. U guys just continue to smite me.. Then get the f@#! out.  U can smite me all u want i dont care. Because i have achieved my goal to calm komo down a bit.. All he did was argue with eeveryone every thread every topic every day... Now he has stopped and i know for a fact people are thankfull for that.. Lol.. So keep the smites coming, Army Of Komodo. It was well worth it.

Nah man, I really don't care about applaud/smite business, I really almost never applaud or smite anyone.

And I really do not care about U deleting and modifying posts, it's your right to do that on mm board.. Both of these are not the issue and I'm not talking about that.

But what I do care and what I'm talking about here is TUS forums.
So, if I need to simplify and do a shorten version of my previous post it would be this suggestion:

- Make strict Forum rules (they don't even exist now! there are only League rules in witch Forum rules are only mentioned on the fly..)

I'm not referring to U Avi, I refer to MI and other moderators here. Stop insults and cursing on TUS already! Look at Team17 forum, can U see "suck-cock-asshole-idiot-dickhead-c@#!" posts there? No U can't! Not only T17 forum, any other decent forum.. Cause there are RULES about it. And all that I'm saying here is that TUS deserves and should be decent site without this barking insults.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 07:44 PM »
Look at Team17 forum, can U see "suck-cock-asshole-idiot-dickhead-c@#!" posts there? No U can't! Not only T17 forum, any other decent forum.. Cause there are RULES about it.

There are rules about that on TUS as well actually. There are just no consequences if you dont apply to them...

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 07:45 PM »
There are rules about that on TUS as well actually. There are just no consequences if you dont apply to them...
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 07:45 PM »
Or so. :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 09:05 PM »
ok im home, and let me just say this...  even on First Blood, the strictest league/forum ever ran on w:a.  kiro did not care what was said in your personal forums (as long as it was not about the allmighty himself lol)  

so, come to my forums, and if u piss me off, ill say the same thing i said to prankster whoever he is, to you.

its not like im in general forums telling ppl to suck my dick.. so leave it alone jeez

its my clan forum, dont f@#!ing come there if u dont like it, u have no buisness there dude, go to b2b and discuss important shit.

edit: btw, do u not think MI and the staff do enough here? u want them to babysitt each clan forum too? dont u think it would be easier for u just not to go to mm forum? or no? u think they should have more work to do?   
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 09:13 PM by avirex »

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 09:21 PM »
its my clan forum, dont f@#!ing come there if u dont like it, u have no buisness there dude, go to b2b and discuss important shit.

Come on man. 

We're all wormers in a small community.  We should be able to go wherever we please and speak our minds and be civil to each other.

What's with the tough guy routine?

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 10:26 PM »
exactly, come if u like, enjoy your stay, but dont go run back and "tell on me" like a little school girl, if ppl dont like what i say on my forums, dont come... if u can deal with a wise crack, rude comment now and then, which 90% can, come along ;p

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 10:35 PM »
exactly, come if u like, enjoy your stay, but dont go run back and "tell on me" like a little school girl, if ppl dont like what i say on my forums, dont come... if u can deal with a wise crack, rude comment now and then, which 90% can, come along ;p

You're so naughty Avirex!  I'll be there! ROFL!1

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 11:00 PM »
ROFL cue xD.

check us dancing there btw xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 11:23 PM »
If only we could all be like tough Scotts and take and return the spit everyday!!!
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 11:29 PM »
if tdc cannot spam and speak about trainy in our forum I think we'll come back to our old forum.
Remember.. Tus is nothing near our old forum.
We have 100000 user registered there ! Moreover, most of them are shemale  that post hot pic !
Yeah baby we're hot in TdC ! :D

Offline Ramone

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2010, 12:17 AM »
ok im home, and let me just say this...  even on First Blood, the strictest league/forum ever ran on w:a.  kiro did not care what was said in your personal forums (as long as it was not about the allmighty himself lol) 
So what? TUS is not FB and FB is not a model what TUS should be. Why would we care how did kiro resolved this things? What does that have to do with anything here?

so, come to my forums, and if u piss me off, ill say the same thing i said to prankster whoever he is, to you.
its not like im in general forums telling ppl to suck my dick.. so leave it alone jeez
"Your" forum or general forum, it's still TUS. Your "cock sucking" posts appears as "Latest Posts" on Home page of TUS. What's private there? And for the record, this is not the first time that U insult ppl, it happened before too, in general forums too. But yes, in general forums U don't tell ppl to suck your dick, U tell them that they are "stupid f@#!ing retards". So I won't leave it alone "jeez"..

No need to repeat yourself 6 times man, I'll discuss important shit right here, not on b2b forum.

edit: btw, do u not think MI and the staff do enough here? u want them to babysitt each clan forum too? dont u think it would be easier for u just not to go to mm forum? or no? u think they should have more work to do?   

Oh really? If U really care about how much MI works on TUS and if U had a tiny peace of respect to him and TUS, U wouldn't post your tough "cock sucking" stuff here. And I think it would be easier for U to keep the "cock sucking" language out of your posts then to force them to "do more work".
But this is not about me or U. And this is not about MI's work. I never said that MI should babysit U babies, I've just pointed out the old problem, we already had similar baby situations before with other tough guys like urself, but never solved this issue for good..

Why are there no consequences?