Forums
May 19, 2024, 03:49 PM

Author Topic: TUS forums abuse?  (Read 5012 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS forums abuse?
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 07:35 PM »
Devilage, explain what you think flaming is.

As for the CKC thing, I apologised for that and told them all to rejoin and I would stay out, but apparantly avi said they were going to leave anyway, and dulek and few others left because others left.

It's hardly all my fault, but I do take some responsibility.

Offline nino

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2010, 07:37 PM »
Thats weird man. cos the truck with ur 40 bulls, leave my farm last night at 8 PM.

Ill investigate and contact you by phone.

Edit: ops sorry, should send an e-mail to a client, and posted here, really sorry.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2010, 08:06 PM »
why r u trying to start a debate with devilage on what flaming is? let me guess... your passionate on what people think flameing is?...

and yes komo, Mablak had wanted to split from CKC because how large the clan was getting, but i told him i did not want to, because i really enjoyed CKC...

but then u started being a twat.. and nobody in CKC liked it, so alot of us decided to get away from you.... which then caused a chain reaction, dominoes effect.

i only said it was not all your fault to spare your feelings, but you, me, chicken, and the rest of ckc knew it was your fault.. no big deal though, that was the past.

ahhhh shit, i said was not going to post again.....   >:(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2010, 08:08 PM »
I'm saying that to dev cuz he said I am always flaming, which I ain't, I'm always arguing, but not flaming.

As for the CKC thing, I know you wanted to make MM with Mablak, even before I started that stuff.

Offline avirex

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2010, 08:16 PM »
nope, your absolutely wrong...

mablak wanted to break off, and bring dt back.. i told him i dont want to because i liked CKC.

u ruined it..

then shyguy asked me to creat a clan with him.. cuz we were really fed up with your shit, and getting yelled at from you when we lost, we just wanted to clanner and enjoy it, and hf win or lose...

so we decided to break off, but rather then bring dt back and ruin the legacy (we would never be able to live up to the skill level of dt in its prime-besides mablak of course) we brought back mm.

long story short, ur 90% of the reason CKC broke up... u damn near killed a 10 year old clan- not many people can say that did that. lol

on a side note, im very happy to see CKC bounce back from that! gj guyz :D mm's brother clan :p

edit:   this is way way way way off topic tho... lets just drop all of this BS.. and wait for the awesome foum rules to come along...  im excited! gj ramone :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 08:23 PM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2010, 08:31 PM »
avi, I know what happened with CKC, and I AM really ashamed of it, and yes, I am glad to see CKC bounce back, I knew they would anyway, I left CKC because of that, at the time I didn't deserve to be in CKC, and I think I done the responsible thing by leaving.

As for the Mablak thing, that maybe so, but I can only go by what you told me on MSN, and at the time, you had no reason to lie to me.

Anyway, let's not bring Mablak into this, that's just taking it WAY too far...

avi, seriously, let's stop this crap, stop talking crap about me in other threads, by saying "Army of Komodo" and "guess who smites me" and stuff, thats the sorta thing you must know starts this crap, I swear I will stop saying ANYTHING to you, if you stop that.

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2010, 08:46 PM »
one month from now nobody will rememeber any of this, well of course we'll remember, but we won't care.

anyway thanks to komo and avi for giving me some drama to indulge in on these lonely nights, thanks
worm and learn

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2010, 08:59 PM »
CKC for life!

Offline Prankster

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2010, 09:34 PM »
Ramone, i know exactly what ur saying so i dont know why u keep repeating urself... You dont want to see `tough guy` comments directed to `newbs` such as prankster... Ok... I get it..

Lol, dude, you don't get anything.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2010, 10:09 PM »
anyway thanks to komo and avi for giving me some drama to indulge in on these lonely nights, thanks
You hit the nail on the head lolz. Well, you guys should meet each other to some kind of gay meeting, u know with cup of tea and cookies and discuss that thing out. I bet your not willing to do so though, better to fight each other in public over the internet where noone is able to see you hehehe. I just wonder whats the sense. Probably to make your dull boring lifes a bit more worth living. :) TEH INTERNET THE PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN BE KING FOR A DAY. And the same asshole he always was tomorrow. R.I.P. this forum. Killed by people who don't care.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2010, 10:15 PM »
chakk, of course we care, we both care, why else would we play this game for like 11 years?

Just because me and avi are having arguements, doesn't mean we don't both respect the players we are friends with and don't do alot of good things for both our friends and the community.

People don't realise this, they just love to hate.

Why do people mostly think "I don't like his attitude on the forums, He must be an evil person who hates all lifeforms and things in the world and treats everyone like crap"

Everyone has their differences, the strongest people are those who don't let it effect them.

Offline Husk

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2010, 10:17 PM »

Offline chakkman

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2010, 10:22 PM »
Just because me and avi are having arguements

Ae. You know there is messenger. You can communicate with those things. :) Like you can discuss everything with someone thousands of miles away. But there's forums too. Everyone can read ur discussion then and be like eheheh pwned gg ahahaha. And stuff. Makes your cock hard. And your chest swells. A good feeling, only to be achieved for some by the internet experience.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2010, 10:25 PM »
chakk, what's the big deal, me and avi ain't the only people arguing on the forums, we were not the 1st and sure as hell won't be the last, and theres people MUCH worse than me and avi.

In reality, nothing we do is ANYTHING compared to stuff that happens in the real world.