Forums
May 03, 2024, 11:48 AM

Author Topic: TUS PWNS!  (Read 1870 times)

TUS PWNS!
« on: March 16, 2011, 01:37 AM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/seasons-info/

I love clicking that button and seeing how many games have been played. We are only in the 15th day of the season and already over 1800 games played, over 100 games a day, and thats just the classic league! I love this activity!!!

Has to be the best league ever, love seeing this game so active, so competative! And we have cups, wormkit... ONL... kaos league (http://www.worms.jcom.pl/)... soon 4.0, man........

WHO DARES TO CALL THIS GAME DEAD!!?
worm and learn

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS PWNS!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 01:58 AM »
See !

I told you !

:):):)

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 02:38 AM »
Thats really impressive  :D good job MI and D1 and everyone aeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 02:55 AM »
I can`t help for the feeling that you only wrote that to publish the link for that league Nail :P

Edit: but I agree, this game is not dead, we are entering its third decade and being stronger then ever

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 05:33 AM »
lmfao crazy weazle, I wrote that cos ive been addicted the last few weeks and im loving worms and tus!

The reason I posted that link is because not many people know about the kaos league and so to avoid any questions like "kaos league, huh?" I put the link there when I mentioned it.

h8er
worm and learn

Offline Husk

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 07:27 AM »
kaos league? what is wormkit?  ???

Offline Kilobyte

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 11:06 AM »
yes.... new wheat snoopers and so on! Interesting how the time goes, the game gets better support

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 12:15 PM »
I can`t help for the feeling that you only wrote that to publish the link for that league Nail :P

Edit: but I agree, this game is not dead, we are entering its third decade and being stronger then ever

Are you talking about the worms franchise or just WA? :) Then we won't be entering the third decade till 2014!
And we all know the world will end before that because the mayans couldn't afford calculators :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 12:32 PM »
Just WA ;O 90s, 00`s, 10`s --> the third decade! And I agree about the end of the world, atleast something really big will happen in the end of 2012 which will have influence all over the world. Japan is just the beginning

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 12:53 PM »
The big thing happening at the end of 2012 will be everyone realising how dumb they were to believe in such nonsense. The day after new year's eve', when people are hung over, their underwear is on the chimney, there's a blond on a guy's left, a brunette on his right, everyone will start to giggle. ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 12:59 PM »
Just WA ;O 90s, 00`s, 10`s --> the third decade! And I agree about the end of the world, atleast something really big will happen in the end of 2012 which will have influence all over the world. Japan is just the beginning

Yeah man I was thinking, that Japan thing is actually intense, I can't explain it but I will try...

The other huge natural disasters like Haiti and was it Thailand in 04 etc, and many more, like, I felt bad for the affected Regions and obviously wish it didn't happen, but it was something that didn't haunt me or anything...

It has absolutely nothing to do with 2012, but this Japan thing, for some reason makes me kinda worried and this weird sense of mystery and I don't really honestly know why... They said somewhere it moved a WHOLE island, that true?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 01:13 PM »
http://scienceray.com/earth-sciences/top-10-worst-earthquakes-in-history/

I think earth is going to be fine.

Yeah I was already looking at that the other day.

About 2012, I don't believe it, I ain't even slightly sceptical, but you never know, could be an unforeseen war, or out-of-space object collides with us or something, never say never, prepare for the worst - hope for the best :)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 03:22 PM »
Wasn't the first demo of Worms released on 1995 ? ^^'
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.