May 16, 2024, 08:24 AM

Poll

Would you play in a Roper League ?

Yes
120 (53.3%)
No
105 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 223

Author Topic: TUS Roper League - Vote : yes or no ?  (Read 13141 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: TUS Roper League - Vote : yes or no ?
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2010, 09:57 PM »
Stop getting greedy, lucky enough to have a league as it is as good as this...

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2010, 10:01 PM »
Stop getting greedy, lucky enough to have a league as it is as good as this...

Who the f@#! is getting greedy? Were the elite guys greedy when they asked for their league?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2010, 10:04 PM »
Elite is MUCH more active and played more than Roper, Elite replaced Normal league, it wasn't anything entirely new, it just replaced something that wasn't really being used.

A roper league won't happen, I like Roper, I love Ropers in fact, its where I started in WA, but I see having a Roper league as being pointless.

We seriously have enough "Leagues" in this League lol.

Next people will ask for TTRR, then ask for Hysteria league etc...

I respect you like Roper enough to want a seperate league for it, but I honestly think it won't happen.

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2010, 10:08 PM »
From what I gathered, the league wouldn't necessarily be on tus. I don't see what the problem would be one way or the other.  There is a classic league, free league, elite league, bng league, intermediate league, a spanish league, and most recently a kaos league.  I don't see how roper, being as popular as it is, should be rejected.  A lot of people don't even know there is a kaos league... just goes to show how the addition of a league doesn't necessarily make things inactive elsewhere. 
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2010, 10:09 PM »
Elite is MUCH more active and played more than Roper, Elite replaced Normal league, it wasn't anything entirely new, it just replaced something that wasn't really being used.

A roper league won't happen, I like Roper, I love Ropers in fact, its where I started in WA, but I see having a Roper league as being pointless.

We seriously have enough "Leagues" in this League lol.

Next people will ask for TTRR, then ask for Hysteria league etc...

I respect you like Roper enough to want a seperate league for it, but I honestly think it won't happen.

Roper is different from those schemes because roper IS CLASSIC. Its the first scheme that leagues were made for. Many people like roper but dont play tus because they dont want to play all those other schemes.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2010, 10:13 PM »
Right, even ur bng league has activity komo so a roper league would have obviously more activity yeah f@#! tus just make it on another server doggy.

FTR as the votes are we have 21 players already... hehe good enough.

Smoking proud.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2010, 10:17 PM »
Right, even ur bng league has activity komo so a roper league would have obviously more activity yeah f@#! tus just make it on another server doggy.

FTR as the votes are we have 21 players already... hehe good enough.

That is silly talk Dev, tus has awesome leagues and a roper league on tus would be way better then having to have another site. If its not much extra work to make.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:24 PM by Johnny »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2010, 10:24 PM »
Well for sure dub but check the votes ... We are not getting anything here, I tried before u tried before and was useless, so time to move on.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2010, 10:31 PM »
Yeah Shyguy, you are right, but, a2b NNNL LW etc are on different websites meaning less work and effort by MI and his team, if someone made a Roper league elsewhere and not in TuS, I would probably participate :)

And Johnny, what you say about "Many people like roper but dont play tus because they dont want to play all those other schemes." you could the exact same thing for so many other schemes.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2010, 10:33 PM »
Well for sure dub but check the votes ... We are not getting anything here, I tried before u tried before and was useless, so time to move on.

People who voted no, simply voted that they would not play in the league. Not whether there should be a roper league or not. Many people I talked to felt there should be a roper league but voted no because they wouldn't play in it.

Others voted no because they were afraid they would lose the free league.

Ray voted no because he thought the league should be outside of tus, which is silly.

I voted no there shouldn't be an elite league as part of tus because people simply could pick it in tus classic. I was wrong and TEL is a big success. I feel roper would be a success much like TEL. At the very  least it would be more active then the free league.

This vote is flawed and is not a determinant of whether or not there should be a roper league. I see no harm in having a roper league and could only add to the  activity level of tus.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2010, 10:36 PM »
Yeah Shyguy, you are right, but, a2b NNNL LW etc are on different websites meaning less work and effort by MI and his team, if someone made a Roper league elsewhere and not in TuS, I would probably participate :)

And Johnny, what you say about "Many people like roper but dont play tus because they dont want to play all those other schemes." you could the exact same thing for so many other schemes.

If its a lot of work I will moderate it or do whatever I can to help.

Why would you participate in a roper league if it wasn't apart of tus? But not participate if it is a part tus. Your reasoning is severely flawed and that makes no sense.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2010, 10:37 PM »
I never said I wouldn't participate if it was on TuS.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2010, 10:38 PM »
if someone made a Roper league elsewhere and not in TuS, I would probably participate :)

But lets not make this thread about you. K.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2010, 10:47 PM »
And where in that sentence does it say I wouldn't participate if the league was made in TuS?

"elsewhere and not in TuS" means a website somewhere else...

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2010, 10:55 PM »
But lets not make this thread about you. K.