Forums
April 30, 2024, 05:19 AM

Author Topic: UK National Flags.  (Read 5292 times)

Offline Rodent

Re: UK National Flags.
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2011, 01:01 PM »
I think that changing flag would be cool because someone who moved from one country to another country, don't wanna make stats for old country.

For example if someone is exiled from his own country because of treason or something, and he/she finds new home somewhere else, why would he/she like to win/loose in the name of the old country?

ps don't consider my example too serious :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2011, 07:41 AM »
Possibility of changing country is a bad idea. People will just keep changing it and will ruin country stats.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2011, 08:05 AM »
Possibility of changing country is a bad idea. People will just keep changing it and will ruin country stats.

Monkey, I meant just for those where it is actually relevant, like UK for example, Scotland/Wales/England/Northern Ireland.

This wouldn't ruin country stats, it would fix them ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2011, 08:06 AM »
Don't worry you will get your Scotland ;)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2011, 08:08 AM »
Don't worry you will get your Scotland ;)

Ah right haha cool mate, you had me worried there for a minute, I am guessing you were aiming that at the people who want mixed race flags lol?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2011, 08:15 AM »
No in these almost 3 years of TUS hosting I've had PMs wanting to change flags, most of them for funny reasons. The possibility to change it yourself will cause people jumping from country to country for fun and there will be no reason to keep stats for countries.

Offline Husk

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2011, 08:19 AM »
The possibility to change it yourself will cause people jumping from country to country for fun and there will be no reason to keep stats for countries.

that happened in fb XDDDDDDdddddddd

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2011, 08:51 AM »
No in these almost 3 years of TUS hosting I've had PMs wanting to change flags, most of them for funny reasons. The possibility to change it yourself will cause people jumping from country to country for fun and there will be no reason to keep stats for countries.

I see, yeah that makes sense good thinking :)

Offline Rodent

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2011, 11:50 AM »
But... if someone really don't wanna make results for his ex country... you should make option "country change request" or something like that?
Ofc there should be specified reason etc... and ofc if it comes out that request was joke you can always punish that behavior.

Offline Random00

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2011, 04:23 PM »
It doesn't make any sense to automatise action that rarely ever happen ;d
As long as the admin is able to change it by request, its fine I guess  8)

Offline Rok

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2011, 06:27 PM »
But... if someone really don't wanna make results for his ex country... you should make option "country change request" or something like that?

You're from Kosovo, eh? ;)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Rodent

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2011, 08:40 AM »
Hahaha no :D

I'm not asking that for myself. I am very anti-separatist oriented.

I'm just getting ideas while reading other posts :)

Look at my previous post in this thread and you'll see how serious I am!

*Edit
Tho, your replay is on it's place... if anyone from Kosovo who had Albanian blood played worms, he'd ask for Kosovo flag.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 08:43 AM by Rodent »

Offline JayX

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2011, 12:00 PM »
gj nino? gj MI yeah, look at the languages switcher...

I said GJ Nino because he made a Portubrazilian flag mate  :D

Offline TitiO

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2011, 02:59 PM »
should separate the br / pt flag ... 

beer sux XDDDD ahusah