Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:12 AM

Author Topic: WN and TUS are getting nastier  (Read 5663 times)

Re: WN and TUS are getting nastier
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 11:37 AM »
So what if people write stupid things in the community and act like idiots sometimes?  What if some people get away with some stuff too which other people don't get away with.

Let them get on with it I say.

It's only words isn't it?  In real life there are twats, on the internet there are twats too.

The more people in the community the better I say.  This is the internet.  We got a better bunch of people than a lot of other communities.

A lot of the dickheads are a bit younger maybe and will chill out more as they get older.

No point in worrying about it I say.

;O

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 11:38 AM »
See what I mean? Almost two posts in a row making sense but theredi got one in between.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline HHC

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 11:42 AM »
What Cue says, most are young people or new to worms, they tend to improve..

The old schoolers who got warned/muted deserved to be. Just because they are all-around nice doesn't mean they can't be punished for doing something that is punishable by rules. It would set a bad example if they got away with it..

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 11:46 AM »
this is a small community.... do you want to limit TUS to just the friendly, and elite groups??

that will make it even smaller, and more likely the game will die someday, soon.

if we had a community of 10,000... sure we could do such a thing, and have people acting generous, and nice... and greeting you with hugs and kisses when you enter AG..that seems to be what some people want, is'nt it? they will go out of their way to be kind, in hopes they can enter the Elite group of TUS players..

but we dont have that big community, and if we take any steps to cut people out that dont act as mature in Wormnet as some of you like, then we never will.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:58 AM by avirex »

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 11:53 AM »
See what I mean? Almost two posts in a row making sense but theredi got one in between.

hahaha u are so pathetic ;D no worries ur lame acting wont provoke me never again, try better little boy

u are actually one of the best example why we have so many problems here,

incredibly stupid hypocrites like u, who know shit but they act like they know everything, thats our problem here.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:11 PM by theredi »

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 12:07 PM »
Balance it out and stop going after the good guys.

And yes, WormNET is becoming nastier every day and on some level, I think you might be involved in that, because you allowed everything unprofessional on your site.

Thats more or less a point, but what makes you think that you are an example of a good guy that didnt push anything for worse on today's WA? Im not saying you are the source of all evil, but droplet carves rock.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Ray

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 12:18 PM »
Balance it out and stop going after the good guys.

And yes, WormNET is becoming nastier every day and on some level, I think you might be involved in that, because you allowed everything unprofessional on your site.

Thats more or less a point, but what makes you think that you are an example of a good guy that didnt push anything for worse on today's WA? Im not saying you are the source of all evil, but droplet carves rock.
I don't really understand what you mean by that to be honest. :o

hahaha u are so pathetic ;D no worries ur lame acting wont provoke me never again, try better little boy

u are actually one of the best example why we have so many problems here,

incredibly stupid hypocrites like u, who know shit but they act like they know everything, thats our problem here.
This is very much needed here, thank you for posting.

Funny how I lit a flame simply after saying some people are damn stupid and childish. :o This just started from this Chelsea - harpy stuff.

I think some of you misunderstood me and/or my intentions, I was thinking more like HHC's topic for example, this degeneration of people around this community, don't tell me you haven't noticed that?

Yes, most of those people are pretty young. But don't tell me either that by showing them what the good ways are, we couldn't balance this out a little bit. I don't have examples at the moment, but... I'd do stuff differently. And no, I wouldn't ban people before you start saying I'm the new Kiros.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 12:24 PM »
Stop being pussies, start f@#!ing banning people, you can start with me if you want, i'll take one for the team :)

MI, don't say I didn't warn you when I told you before, your kindness will eventually be taken advantage of.

Offline theredi

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 12:29 PM »

Funny how I lit a flame simply after saying some people are damn stupid and childish. :o This just started from this Chelsea - harpy stuff.

maybe because some people here are mega mature and their knowledge is simply amazing, u know who im talking about...

anyway i understood lacoste`s post in 100 %, it was very clever and well thought, what he said

if u cant understand what he said, maybe thats the problem, try to think more complex, with couple points of view in same moment, its not that hard really (maybe except for ropa)

that was perfect post, perfectly making sense, u are the best in denying ur words with the way u act hipocryte, keep movin on!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:39 PM by theredi »

Offline skOrpuz

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 12:32 PM »
Cueshark is completely correct! "Them let's get on with it"

Offline Ray

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 12:40 PM »

maybe because some people here are mega mature and their knowledge is simply amazing, u know who im talking about...

anyway i understood lacoste`s post in 100 %, it was very clever and well thought, what he said

if u cant understand what he said, maybe thats the problem, try to think more complex, with couple points of view in same moment, its not really that hard (maybe for ropa)

I understand what he says, I don't understand what he means. What have I ever done to weaken the popularity of the classic schemes for example? Or did I ever encourage the kind of talk you are doing?

Stop with your hostile tone, I really thought you were better than this.

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 01:11 PM »
I understand what he says, I don't understand what he means. What have I ever done to weaken the popularity of the classic schemes for example? Or did I ever encourage the kind of talk you are doing?

Well, werent you already warned and accused of being who you are numerous times? That should be obvious by now. I dont want to go into details and judge you in public, if you fail to notice it by yourself then i cant help it but leave it.

See, you just dug me from under the rock after all that time.

I dont even want to bring yet another elite mapmaking discussion here and how it affects the quality of Worms, for that i kill when i meet real chance, coz its a impossible fight on internets since so many people are brainwashed already.

I know that was harsh.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:14 PM by lacoste »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova

Offline Ray

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 01:16 PM »

Well, werent you already warned and accused of being who you are numerous times? That should be obvious by now. I dont want to go into details and judge you in public, if you fail to notice it by yourself then i cant help it but leave it.

See, you just dug me from under the rock after all that time.

I dont even want to bring yet another elite mapmaking discussion here and how it affects the quality of Worms, for that i kill when i meet real chance, coz its a impossible fight on internets since so many people are brainwashed already.

I know that was harsh.
You don't make any sense and you talk into the air. Say what you want to say instead of acting all mysteriously. I have no freaking idea what you mean by anything you mentioned.

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 01:18 PM »
this topic is getting nasty %)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 01:23 PM »

<Johnny`> !fart
<Johnny`> Sonova