Forums
May 14, 2024, 05:28 AM

Author Topic: WN and TUS are getting nastier  (Read 5664 times)

Offline Ray

WN and TUS are getting nastier
« on: May 30, 2012, 09:51 AM »
@Ray,
Every once in a while you take a tour on the forums crying about WN and end up name calling. I'm asking to leave it now.
This has been an issue for a while, the every once in a while period is when I'm active in this game.

Oh wait, so when you say your opinion - in this case, as you refer to it, name calling, very wrongly - that is not allowed, but each and every "f@#!ing faker" "f@#! u lol" "ban this f@#!ing guy" post, spam, one-word posts, in both the forums and the chatbox, is absolutely acceptable.

Balance it out and stop going after the good guys.

And yes, WormNET is becoming nastier every day and on some level, I think you might be involved in that, because you allowed everything unprofessional on your site. You sacrifised the quality of this community just to create more space for more people.

Anyway, that's not my business at all. That's just my opinion, for which I'm going to be muted now.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:45 AM by MonkeyIsland »

Offline TheKomodo

Re: harpy cheater
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 09:59 AM »
I have to admit, I kinda agree with Ray.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 10:11 AM »
No man, MonkeyIsland is cool, the mute is coorrect I think.
In every topic that you find something you want implant adulthood above all (I really don't know how to explain correct).
These reclamations won't make WN/People changes.   :-X   :/   nt.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:17 AM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 10:16 AM »
I have to admit, I kinda agree with Ray.
Don't you agree with me, we hate each other, don't we? ??? :D
In every topic that you find something you want implant adulthood above all (I really don't know how to explain correct).
These reclamations won't make WN/People changes.   :-X   :/   nt.
I really don't understand the first part of your post. Yea, this will not change the people. People have a need to be lead, that's why there were always leaders and followers in this world. This is the only site available for Worms Armageddon with resources - well not the only one, but the absolute center - and people who stumble upon it, they are not lead anywhere, they just find whatever they find and get whatever false information they can get from the data they found.

And that leads to a slow but steady emasculation of the quality of this community.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:21 AM by Ray »

Offline sm0k

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 10:22 AM »
well, i agree with u too ray ;p and we aren't friends too ;p
we just see the problems in the same way ;p

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 10:25 AM »
What a childs

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 10:33 AM »

This is correct, but there is more than sufficient enough evidence to prove MI doesn't treat everyone the same way, I am not directly saying he is bias, I am just stating some, including myself, have been given leeway, while others have suffered for much less.

I think 2 of the worst cases are Zippo and DoubleTime.

Offline darKz

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 10:36 AM »
Good point Ray. I reckon this was the reason why Kiros banned so many people back in FB, but his behavior was bashed by the community too. So whatever you do as the big boss of the community site, you can't do it right. :P

This is kinda off topic but could be discussed in a separate topic? Split them MI, if you wanna talk it through. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Abnaxus

Re: WN and TUS are getting nastier
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 10:48 AM »
I prevented you MI.

Yeah, I'll call this everytime something related to my PM will grow up, no offense (I'm not playing online anymore ftm). :P
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 10:49 AM »
I informed the TUS staff of this issue the day it was born. If you welcome idiocy, idiocy will backfire.

I was banned and called a troll.

If you don't realize the irony: everyone is a troll now, and they're given a free card.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Ray

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 11:21 AM »
I informed the TUS staff of this issue the day it was born. If you welcome idiocy, idiocy will backfire.

I was banned and called a troll.

If you don't realize the irony: everyone is a troll now, and they're given a free card.

I remember back then, you created a whole bunch of spam-like topics, that were actually issues, but your style of bringing the issues up didn't fit, so you got banned. :D

Actually, hate to say this, but you might have been right.

EDIT: I didn't say TUS is getting nastier, only that WormNET does. :o
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:24 AM by Ray »

Offline HHC

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 11:23 AM »
If anything, banning people backfires (see FB).

Btw, who are these idiots we're talking about? Most of them got muted too, so what's the issue?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 11:26 AM »
What HHC said

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 11:32 AM »
If anything, banning people backfires (see FB).

Btw, who are these idiots we're talking about? Most of them got muted too, so what's the issue?

every time a discussion pops up I struggle to find two posts in a row making sense or not being a troll attempt or a completely unfunny and tasteless "joke".

edit: who said anything about banning anyone?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:34 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 11:35 AM »
i dont get what are u so conserned about... if sm1 is cool then why reason to worries, if sm1 is f@#!er then should be f@#!ed by all of us and GTFOOOO,

and komo cut the crap with not treating everybody the same, we are not the same so we cant make same decisions, that means monkey has excatly the right to do what he is doing and u have no f@#!ing right to cry about it coz no one is forcing u to stay on this site, so u can simply take it or gtfoooooo
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:43 AM by theredi »