If there was a TRFL would you play it ?

Yes
7 (35%)
No
10 (50%)
don't care
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Would you play it ?  (Read 1092 times)

Would you play it ?
« on: November 05, 2011, 03:46 PM »
Yoyo,
I was seing some video on youtube and I found one of cueshark with all these fancy scheme like golf...
I honestly love them (even if I don't know them all :D) and I would love to play them in a way like TRL so I can learn about new scheme every season :).
I know there's already the free league but I think a TRFL (tus rotated free league ? :D) would be really cool and I'm sure it would help to have new scheme coming and maybe it would bring new scheme to the classical league :)
What do  you think about that ?

Offline Korydex

Re: Would you play it ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 04:36 PM »
;d
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 08:24 PM by Korydex »

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 05:07 PM »
why not, would be fun!
worm and learn

Offline Csongi

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 05:18 PM »
Players are already way too distant from the classic schemes imo.
If it continues like this,in 2-3 years a new comer won't even find out what is elite or ttrr  :'(
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 05:35 PM »
Very nice idea.

It would be somelike of Average over the classic scheme.
The TRL would be used as *the* league, making a good rank (meaning your good at any scheme - yeah, we'll all need training ! ^^).
And as you said, we could train every season to learn.

(Well, just some add, dunno if you like them. :roll: )
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 05:42 PM »
If it continues like this,in 2-3 years a new comer won't even find out what is elite or ttrr  :'(

I don't get you csongi, what's the big deal to play other scheme than elite or ttrr ?
Basically the more scheme is played, the more player find the one they like, the more enjoyable the game is for everyone :)

Offline Csongi

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 05:45 PM »

I don't get you csongi, what's the big deal to play other scheme than elite or ttrr ?
Basically the more scheme is played, the more player find the one they like, the more enjoyable the game is for everyone :)

by classic,I meant all the classic schemes,not just elite or rr  ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 05:46 PM »
If it continues like this,in 2-3 years a new comer won't even find out what is elite or ttrr  :'(

Yep that's why it'd be a rotated league as is TRL :)
by classic,I meant all the classic schemes,not just elite or rr  ;D

Offline barman

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 07:15 PM »
Back in TPL days I had a similar idea: in the classic league, there's an additional non-standard scheme pickable. This scheme is different every season.

Not sure if it could be easily implemented here on TUS, but I'd like to know what others think about it.
There are already 4 different leagues and in my opinion TFRL would suffer from a lot of inactivity.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline HHC

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 07:51 PM »
I think another extra league is a bit much, particularly since the normal free league isn't all that active either.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add 'free' as a scheme to classic league. Allowing people to pick any scheme they want for this category provided both sides agree to play the scheme.

Or maybe make the Free League use a rotated system. With just 1 or 3 schemes allowed each month/2 months.

Or make a special cup each month of 1 special scheme. Groups of 6 or 8 players and halfway the month the best 2 or 3 players advance into the K/O's. (Don't think the free schemes are good enough for 1 full league each month).

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 06:53 PM »
the way free league didnt dead yet is kaos scheme on it :d

Offline DENnis

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 08:18 PM »
Ah, I still didnt have enough time for playing "Pro" at tfl ..

I like new schemes and I will always try new things but 99% of the peeps will stay lame and keep playing only classic league and that schemes they are knowing best.

By the way: DumbBongChow created a site for (scheme) developers: http://z13.invisionfree.com/WoSC/index.php?showforum=18