Forums > Wormkit Modules

[module idea] option to zoom or change resolution during the game

<< < (5/5)

Kaleu:
I will just assume that Chicken23 don't know that the module display a global message when you set to display opponent's worms order cause all of that made me dumb to read.

And about knowing your own team worm orders and randomizing/creating new teams that's beyond individual right, can't believe it's being argued.  :D :D

Albus:

--- Quote from: donnie on September 24, 2021, 03:45 PM ---I will just assume that Chicken23 don't know that the module display a global message when you set to display opponent's worms order cause all of that made me dumb to read.

And about knowing your own team worm orders and randomizing/creating new teams that's beyond individual right, can't believe it's being argued.  :D :D

--- End quote ---

Maybe it's because Dario knew my old team memorized or had the order saved somewhere (I don't know, it's a guess) and maybe he felt wronged when I created a new team and I didn't have to go to the "tedious work" of memorizing the new order.

Kaleu:
I posted in the wrong topic lol sorry about that.   :D

Lollie:
So it's been a couple years since this topic started, what's the current state of zooming in W:A? Because at 2560x1440, this gets a little unwieldy to play.

[attachment=1]

Like, in the end all I really want is for everything to be bigger on screen. Even a toggleable 2X-Scale feature would make this more usable on modern displays.

h3oCharles:
set game resolution to 720p and scretch it back to 1440p
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/activating-stretch-in-windowed-mode-on-3-8-32814/msg276031/#msg276031

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version