Forums
April 26, 2024, 02:38 PM

Author Topic: [module idea] next to worm's name, number indicating team order (only for you)  (Read 785 times)

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
I had an idea of a module that Nizikawa is disposed to make. And I would like to hear your opinion about it.

There are some schemes (vg, intermediate), where knowing the order of your own team is very important. Therefore, many players always play with the same team, to avoid having to memorize the sequence of new teams.

So, I imagined the idea of ​​a module that, beside the name of the worms, appears the number that indicates their order in the team, which only you can see. Something like that:

Perhaps, this can have two benefits: it allows people to feel more free to create new teams without worrying about having to memorize new team orders, and makes it more difficult for those who write down the sequence of the opponents, since people can have multiple teams, and they can always be creating new teams.

Personally, I would like this idea, as I would like to have many teams, with many themes and ideas. But, in intermediate, the creation of new teams always brings the difficulty of having to memorize them again.

There's also an upside that I think streamers would like. Because I know my team's sequence, I (and maybe other players as well) could write the worms' names in English, in order to facilitate the understanding and pronunciation of the worms' names by the streamer commentators. I wouldn't mind, since I wouldn't need to stick to the name of the worms any longer to know the order of my team.

Offline Kradie

I support this.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline nino

Bad idea, memorize the order makes part of strategy and thats YOU who have to do it if YOU dont do that, that shows u r a weak player and not the best!

makes part of game!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Kradie

Bad idea, memorize the order makes part of strategy and thats YOU who have to do it if YOU dont do that, that shows u r a weak player and not the best!

makes part of game!
That's true too.

But then again I don't care about being the best.

Offline nino

makes part of game!
That's true too.

But then again I don't care about being the best.

It does not matter if u r the best or no, it just dont make sense to put this feature just to help someone who cant record the order in the brain, thats just bl for who cant do that.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
I don't think what differentiates a good player from a bad player is his ability to memorize his own team's order. Sooner or later, everyone memorizes their own team's order.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 12:36 PM by Albus »

Online FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
I totally agree. It would enhance the gameplay level and people could be free to use any team they want, without needing to memorize and change teams. The fact that you doesn't know the order of the worms makes the game unpredictable. Maybe this could be a scheme option. I don't know, but I think it is quality of life knowing the order of the worms.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 02:45 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline Kradie

I do agree to some extent that there is some skill involved in memorizing every worm and this should Indeed be an option to switch on and off. It could be made visible in the host room next to the worm health in a box where the number would be or a plus symbol.

Offline nino

after the 1st turn of your opponent is enough to kow the order lol game is made to develope our brain !!!!

some of u when dies... the brain gonna get the size of an olive!! yea this gonna get big!!!

:D :D :D

Offline Kradie

after the 1st turn of your opponent is enough to kow the order lol game is made to develope our brain !!!!

some of u when dies... the brain gonna get the size of an olive!! yea this gonna get big!!!

:D :D :D
Unplug all of your stationary and handheld devices and live your life instead of posting here. :P

Offline nino

sad thing moderator deleted a nice insult ive whote for u kradiu, huahauhauha